Sachin: A Billion Dreams - premier ki no one invited from south industry

naaperunenu

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Haha very very true. Inka captaincy isthey posesukunnadu, worst captain in the last 20 years. 

Captaincy was a joke because he was given a C grade team. And surprisingly nobody was in a good form when Sachin was a captain. He realized it soon and relinquished it. Nobody would perform with such a below-par team. Look at Dhoni's teams performance in Eng and SA. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• Duke999

• charygaru

4 minutes ago, punyavathi said:

Am talking about 1992 wc. I started following cricket from that time.

ikkada unna chala mandi laganey nenu bhi youthey

appatla nenu rendo class lo unde naakem yaadiki ledu aa world cup lo jarigindi @3$%

2 minutes ago, JasonBourne13 said:

Captaincy was a joke because he was given a C grade team. And surprisingly nobody was in a good form when Sachin was a captain. He realized it soon and relinquished it. Nobody would perform with a under-performing team. Look at Dhoni's teams performance in Eng and SA. 

captaincy is not everyones cup of tea le mama aa point lo discuss chesi waste 

for those who say Sachin can't play swinging deliveries.. ee match choosaara?

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/236809.html

Dhoni was the man of match, but Sachin batting was out of the world with the swinging new ball. Dravid was getting beaten every delivery off Asif, and Sachin on the other end was meddling the ball like a dream. I think its one of the best innings Sachin played in his career.

4 minutes ago, charygaru said:

appatla nenu rendo class lo unde naakem yaadiki ledu aa world cup lo jarigindi @3$%

naaku hazy images gurthu unnayi. I didn't know sachin appudu.

first time was 96 world cup, but only a fan after watching him play against Aus in 98 in Chennai test match. okka ball kooda beat avvaley.

2 hours ago, naaperunenu said:

gatlga elta aithadi vayya...valla ayya sachipoinappudu..world cup time lo...just one day velli vachi malli aadindu....century kottindu..

back pain unna sare pakistan meeda match last varaku aadindu papam...gavanni marchipoyirra..?

*=:

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Who cares? Sachin gade oka pedda overhyped cricketer. Vadiki BR ichi manameeda maname joke esukunnamu

avanni telvadu kani... antha chinna age lo fame money ochaka kuda personal and professional ga stability and consistency maintain chesadu.. He always inspires me on that note...

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:40 PM, Satakarni_bali said:

ankul let me be clear, 151-200 Sachin reached in 29 balls.... inkoside Dhoni vachi aadadu, India  scored 401.......anyways mee perception meedi.....Have fun#~`

@Satakarni_bali baa.. how r U?

*=:

On 5/24/2017 at 3:11 PM, lazybugger said:

for those who say Sachin can't play swinging deliveries.. ee match choosaara?

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/236809.html

Dhoni was the man of match, but Sachin batting was out of the world with the swinging new ball. Dravid was getting beaten every delivery off Asif, and Sachin on the other end was meddling the ball like a dream. I think its one of the best innings Sachin played in his career.

Will be interested in seeing his career stats vs bowlers like Donald , McGrath , Akram etc. Dont give me one game stats.

Dont get me wrong. He is one of the best cricketers world saw And appreciate his career. But he is not the GOD of cricket.