• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JambaKrantu

• TampaChinnodu

• Don_Draper

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Desis konchem takkuva undi IT jobs unde cities cheppandi.. Warm weather undevi.. Office lo aunty uncle la comparison lu, mall ku velite amway galla gola, Weekend vaste TANA, NATA, ATA, BATA, TAMA, TATA la gola...^^Indaake standup tarvaata north india aunty and uncle gatti gattiga tittukunnaru.. Uncle pedda peddaga randiki gaand maarna hai antunnadu tella manager mundala..Tellodu kabatti artham kaaledu.. Ninna apartment lo car reverse chestunte desi kid okadu sudden gaa addam vachadu.. Nenu break kotta everything was ok. But his mother was scolding me and telling me that I was driving rashly.. I was simply reversing and the kid popped up from the middle of nowhere.. Came running..

Ninna mall ki pote amway telugodu saava dengaadu.. Last month oka uncle room ki vachi mana vaadivi nuvvu lekapote etla ani forceful gaa oka organization lo enrollment cheyyinchi next week ballot lo naake vote veyyali ani cheppi poyaadu.. Getting vexed of these ctities.. 

CA TX VA NJ  avoid....   all other states good. 

36 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

One more attention seeking landasura post ...

try to find jobs in these cities and don't complain on infrastructure, weather again

Jackson, MS

Cleveland, OH

Pittsburgh, PA

Omaha, NE

Oklahoma city, OK

Moscow, ID

Augusta, Maine,

Augusta or charleston, SC 

Sioux falls, SD

SLC, UT ledendku uncle? 

30 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Aa places lo Charleston super man, awesome weather too. Jackson MS also super weather man. Cleveland OH lo unna nenu, not a bad place but their sports teams sucked those days. Now since Lebron is back it isn't too bad due to Cavaliers. 

That apart, Cleveland weather konchem rough in the winters. Summers are awesome though. Pittsburgh PA lo desis lerenti man full untaru, I am surprised you put that in the list. 

vaaaadu aaa place nunchemo

57 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Desis konchem takkuva undi IT jobs unde cities cheppandi.. Warm weather undevi.. Office lo aunty uncle la comparison lu, mall ku velite amway galla gola, Weekend vaste TANA, NATA, ATA, BATA, TAMA, TATA la gola...^^Indaake standup tarvaata north india aunty and uncle gatti gattiga tittukunnaru.. Uncle pedda peddaga randiki gaand maarna hai antunnadu tella manager mundala..Tellodu kabatti artham kaaledu.. Ninna apartment lo car reverse chestunte desi kid okadu sudden gaa addam vachadu.. Nenu break kotta everything was ok. But his mother was scolding me and telling me that I was driving rashly.. I was simply reversing and the kid popped up from the middle of nowhere.. Came running..

Ninna mall ki pote amway telugodu saava dengaadu.. Last month oka uncle room ki vachi mana vaadivi nuvvu lekapote etla ani forceful gaa oka organization lo enrollment cheyyinchi next week ballot lo naake vote veyyali ani cheppi poyaadu.. Getting vexed of these ctities.. 

I just ignore them.. I don't talk to strangers ani cheppestaa.. Indeed you shouldn't talk to strangers..

50 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

try to find jobs in these cities and don't complain on infrastructure, weather again

Jackson, MS

Cleveland, OH

Pittsburgh, PA

Omaha, NE

Oklahoma city, OK

Moscow, ID

Augusta, Maine,

Sioux falls, SD

Greenville,SC

14 minutes ago, holycow205 said:

SLC, UT ledendku uncle? 

west gurinchi naku antha idea ledu broo or none of my frnds aren't from that place I guess.. 

44 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Aa places lo Charleston super man, awesome weather too. Jackson MS also super weather man. Cleveland OH lo unna nenu, not a bad place but their sports teams sucked those days. Now since Lebron is back it isn't too bad due to Cavaliers. 

That apart, Cleveland weather konchem rough in the winters. Summers are awesome though. Pittsburgh PA lo desis lerenti man full untaru, I am surprised you put that in the list. 

pittsburgh lo there are still places where you can live away chala places unnayi inka mana vallu enter kani apartments and few IT companies.. 

complete ga agree cheyanu but partially I can say chalane unnaru akkada kudaa... 

Thakkuva desis will not help.. avoid desi apartments and walk away from Amway ppl.. you can identify amway guys by looking at their over enthusiasm.. just say hi and walk away from them as if u r busy shopping..or someone has called u

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Hehe

1 hour ago, BostonBullodu said:

Jackson, MS

Cleveland, OH

Pittsburgh, PA

Omaha, NE

Oklahoma city, OK

Moscow, ID

Augusta, Maine,

Sioux falls, SD

Cleveland 

pittrburgh lo enduku leru masttu Mandi vunnaru desi gallu 

but Bay Area, dallas ny NJ range lo aithe kastam le but software setting ante desi gallu pakka kada.

iga nuvvu ela vundali ante edanna start up lo join aithe or a company who's IT is not big alanti vi tappa professional life lo hard to avoid desis 

Tame the amway people by saying that you r already in amway .. ask him back if he wants to join ur group ... 

ata,bata, rita ... try to cut the unwanted ... certainly u have some benefits of it ...  right ... group of people to hang around with.. frnds who can babysit for a day or 2... or pick up or drop off  to/from air ports ... avoid the other things which u dont want ..  (elections, campaigning etc)

kid running to u ... or lot of brownies (desis) in ur apartment ... u can deal it by moving to other apts .. 

okati bhayyoo ..

mana chuttoo vunna desi gallu chiraaku ga, vemparaga vunna / anipinchina ... there is some innocence and goodness among us and in us ... that is a safe guard ... winning character that helps all of us in the long term ... take those bigger things leave the smaller ones ... 

chepthunnaa ... small towns ki velli vundaam anukuntay eppudu ee metros ki vaddaamaa anukuntaavu ... tc atb ...

Just now, fbdude9 said:

Tame the amway people by saying that you r already in amway .. ask him back if he wants to join ur group ... 

ata,bata, rita ... try to cut the unwanted ... certainly u have some benefits of it ...  right ... group of people to hang around with.. frnds who can babysit for a day or 2... or pick up or drop off  to/from air ports ... avoid the other things which u dont want ..  (elections, campaigning etc)

kid running to u ... or lot of brownies (desis) in ur apartment ... u can deal it by moving to other apts .. 

okati bhayyoo ..

mana chuttoo vunna desi gallu chiraaku ga, vemparaga vunna / anipinchina ... there is some innocence and goodness among us and in us ... that is a safe guard ... winning character that helps all of us in the long term ... take those bigger things leave the smaller ones ... 

chepthunnaa ... small towns ki velli vundaam anukuntay eppudu ee metros ki vaddaamaa anukuntaavu ... tc atb ...

if you want to go quickly, go alone, if you want to go far, go together

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

better muta mullu saddukoni india lo assam ane state ki vellu