What did you knew about your SPOUSE in first 3 months after Marriage

Doctor_Samaram

44 minutes ago, vendetta said:

sorry to say @tennisluvr

icanwin id Ki miru bhajana chestarani chala talk undi 

e topic vere id that too girl id now she is in active few months back techindi

too serious ga tiskuntadi and girl posts negative ga comments chestadi Edo chala paddati anattu and who is tennisluvr doing bhajana for icanwin ani 

ipdu tanu busy job lo and nenu ipdipde getting busy 

n v all know icanwin is a lady who is on h1extension 

sFun_duh2

4 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Why do you rant so much about your life in a public forum ? You just said divorcee ni cheap ani advantage tesukuntarani and announcing you are divorced . I am not criticizing you but unable to stop myself giving an advice. Please don't talk too much about problems in life . Everyone has problems . If you make ur problems and issues public and rant you lose your respect . As a woman try to think what to say out and not and maintain your dignity . You are making yourself cheap and losing respect . I am saying in a positive note . Hope you understand . pardon my unnecessary interference.

Let her rant. I can't comment on whether she's delusional while she assesses herself, but what she says happens.

Let her talk about her problems. There's no such thing as dignity in this db. You see senior members talk about undressing this heroine and that, and banging them, as if its the coolest thing ever to talk about. Her posts may be annoying, for their lack of clarity, but let her let out steam. pls.

27 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

@vendetta

Well .. I laugh at your maturity for this post . I told you positively as you are getting trolled and here you go . None of my business ..my fault to message you . Niko 🙏

a woman doesn't have any extra dignity to protect, more than a man does.

As long as she can hide who she is, and not get affected by trolls, she can say whatever she wants to.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Let her rant. I can't comment on whether she's delusional while she assesses herself, but what she says happens.

Let her talk about her problems. There's no such thing as dignity in this db. You see senior members talk about undressing this heroine and that, and banging them, as if its the coolest thing ever to talk about. Her posts may be annoying, for their lack of clarity, but let her let out steam. pls.

Somewhat true S#d^

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

a woman doesn't have any extra dignity to protect, more than a man does.

As long as she can hide who she is, and not get affected by trolls, she can say whatever she wants to.

I just ignore that id posts

they look artificial, ikda db lo diginified ga project cheskunte cheskokapote em vastadi

that ID looks completely fake 

ikda cheap class mature sodi ela judge chestaro after all this is virtual world

sorry @ICANWIN madam/sir 

I don't quote your posts anymore niku anta attention ivalsinapaniledu niku nee ID Ki 

nannu comment chesi naku quote chesi diginified decent anpinchukune prayatnam manuko..,, not only my ID I've seen u commenting some other female ID which is not active now(Nenu kadu) ilage class peekudu neetulu 

pativrata veshalu na mida comment chesi chupinchukonakkarledu ..there is so much sheat  in this db vatiki ivvu nee salahalu

oka iconic ID chepta aa ID Ki neetulu cheppu like

khan dada 

emadya crazy Robert ,bhai abbo chala unay vallaki chepukomma 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Thanku lazy ardam cheskunav

just to release my frustration I post on db

some are real life things and some are just imaginative stories 

anni nijalu ankuni Baga overreact avtuntaru..adanta fun anko 

enjoy life be happybe peaceful 👍

4 minutes ago, vendetta said:

I just ignore that id posts

they look artificial, ikda db lo diginified ga project cheskunte cheskokapote em vastadi

that ID looks completely fake 

ikda cheap class mature sodi ela judge chestaro after all this is virtual world

sorry @ICANWIN madam/sir 

I don't quote your posts anymore niku anta attention ivalsinapaniledu niku nee ID Ki 

nannu comment chesi naku quote chesi diginified decent anpinchukune prayatnam manuko..,, not only my ID I've seen u commenting some other female ID which is not active now(Nenu kadu) ilage class peekudu neetulu 

pativrata veshalu na mida comment chesi chupinchukonakkarledu ..there is so much in this db vatiki ivvu nee salahalu

oka iconic ID chepta aa ID Ki neetulu cheppu like

khan dada 

emadya crazy Robert ,bhai abbo chala unay vallaki chepukomma 

yourock

11 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Thanku lazy ardam cheskunav

just to release my frustration I post on db

some are real life things and some are just imaginative stories 

anni nijalu ankuni Baga overreact avtuntaru..adanta fun anko 

enjoy life be happybe peaceful 👍

*=: