need advice about hair transplantation

gambling_raja

One of my co worker has attached a wig to hair by strong gum, yearly once edo maintains ade untadi anta, that's a good option, he's using from past 5 years 

2 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

One of my co worker has attached a wig to hair by strong gum, yearly once edo maintains ade untadi anta, that's a good option, he's using from past 5 years 

that is not good bro monthly twice maintainence vuntadi not yearly

37 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Hair transplantation is most pp decision...style ga gundu cheyinchuko..America la no hair latest fashion...pelli kosam hair pettunchukunte née antha howla gadu inkokadu undadu..it proves u have no self confidence!

Ponile babai ... konchem better match vasthe better ye kada... ee madhya pilla dorakatam kastam ayipoyindhi even for guys with everything... inka ila batta thala,  Mella kannu unte inkaaaa kastam ayipothundhi... 

ammayila requirements 6ft, 120k, fair, well built, no bald head ala untunnayi ee madhya... mana Telugu vLla genes ivvani undatam kastam... but atleast konni cover cheya galiginavi cheya galigithe edo oka average girl dorukuthundi.. self confidence manam anukunte saripodhu, when other party judges by the way you look.

Are you going to tell the girl that you had hair transplant before marriage..if you are not going to tell and eventually if she comes to know after marriage because you are going for maintenance than you have to face lots of issues..life will be hell.

My personal experience....marriage lo crystal clear undali...who ever is ready to accept the way you are get married to her.Pelli avadam mukhyam kaadu...right person tho pelli avadam mukhyam.

40 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

thats hair weaving...not hair transplantation...

hair weaving doesnt need hair cuts or anything bcoz its more like a wig...and you cannot style it...so telisipotundhi...also it will look like fake...

transplantation is different...you can cut/style and do whateever you want with it...

but one question: oka vela tirupathi ki velli gundu cheyyinchukunte malli perugutundha ledha ani..

8 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

thats hair weaving...not hair transplantation...

hair weaving doesnt need hair cuts or anything bcoz its more like a wig...and you cannot style it...so telisipotundhi...also it will look like fake...

transplantation is different...you can cut/style and do whateever you want with it...

but one question: oka vela tirupathi ki velli gundu cheyyinchukunte malli perugutundha ledha ani..

gundu chesukovachu bro it's like ur normal hair only

Naa friend okadu...full bald ( ankusham cinema lo Rami Reddy) type...

He proposed a girl and girls family dislikes this guy...bcoz of his old looks and full bald...inka vaadi koodaaa...

But ultimately the girl accepted him and convinced their parents and both got married...living happily...

I used  speak with her sometimes...and visit their home often...

Ee DB lo MS paapalu meedha stories chadivaaka...aa amai ni choosthey..mana gossips anni bull siitt anipisthundhi...such a nice person...

Of course naa friend gaadu kooda..chaala manchodu...crystal clear untaadu no show off...

Hair transplantation cheyinchukoni...baaganey maintain chesukuney Vallu unaaaru...u can g ahead...but still try for non surgical methods...

I guess u should have good hair on backside of your head...

Any approach is good....kevalam amai kosamey brochu concept kaakundaa...manam choodataaniki baagundali aney concept better...

6ft..salaries ...body builders...US well settled thops pellalu kooda jump jilanis unai....

In GOOD relationship equations definitely will not work....like hair...MS...money...height..etc..

Ee db istories ayithey follow kaaku :)

5 hours ago, gambling_raja said:

I'm 29 years old working in US still not married, that's why I'm thinking about having hair transplantation now I'm completely bald.

If anyone of you or your friends have undergone transplantation please post some details like price, hospital details and effectiveness how they are looking after transplantation.

Need this information very badly.

Side eefects vuntundi don't do

6 hours ago, gambling_raja said:

I'm 29 years old working in US still not married, that's why I'm thinking about having hair transplantation now I'm completely bald.

If anyone of you or your friends have undergone transplantation please post some details like price, hospital details and effectiveness how they are looking after transplantation.

6 hours ago, gambling_raja said:

full shave and go for silicon bonding...artificial wig antichestharu......5 years ki okasari marchuko....no worry.....full natural.....mana mahesh babu...** bhai....venky ...everyone following same.

13 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

full shave and go for silicon bonding...artificial wig antichestharu......5 years ki okasari marchuko....no worry.....full natural.....mana mahesh babu...** bhai....venky ...everyone following same.

mahesh di artificial hair a?