Wimbledon predictions 2017

tennisluvr

This is the year of Rafael Nadal. 

Not since 2012 when won the FO and the Wimbledon did he even give a f**k about Wimbledon. I have not seen want to win so badly as much as I did yesterday against Gilles Muller, Djokovic will win the Wimbledon and will have a sub par hard court season, as will Federer. 

Nadal's not going to give up without chasing the 18, not until his body totally breaks down and gives up on him. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• ronitreddy

• dakumangalsingh

Just now, lazybugger said:

and also because Raonic can blow away anyone.

if Muller can, Raonic can too.

Yes he might, won't be a bad bet although the odds are low

Was watching the game earlier today when Djokovic beat Mannarino and never saw Djokovic as he was today in that IDGAF mood. 

If he continues to keep that mood, no one's gonna piss on his parade. Not even the idiotic British crowd at Wimbledon, he will piss on Murray in straight sets too or 4 at most. 

Just now, lazybugger said:

I just saw a replay of Dustin Brown vs Nadal wimbledon match.

okay. I missed a lot of tennis. this brown guy was awesome.

Brown is always awesome, he is Boris Becker on steroids. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Was watching the game earlier today when Djokovic beat Mannarino and never saw Djokovic as he was today in that IDGAF mood. 

If he continues to keep that mood, no one's gonna piss on his parade. Not even the idiotic British crowd at Wimbledon, he will piss on Murray in straight sets too or 4 at most. 

oh.

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

That's sad, he's one of the few good things to have come out of Canada of somewhat significance. 

Unless of course Canada is infatuated with Eugenie Bouchard's non existent tennis skills

BUt she has other skills naa aadi chalu manku ani antunna evergreen kamists of this db @k2s and @Quickgun_murugan

53 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Novak Djokovic will beat Andy Murray to win the Wimbledon this year. 

+1..Having said that, Fedex has a fair chance of winning the title..you never know..Murray will lose in QF/SF for sure..!!

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

+1..Having said that, Fedex has a fair chance of winning the title..you never know..Murray will lose in QF/SF for sure..!!

Naah there's no way he's going to lose to Sam Querry. He will get to the SFs, let's see if Muller gets to the SFs then it might be interesting. 

I still think he will beat Muller if he gets to the SFs, will beat Cilic in straight sets in the SFs if Cilic gets there as well. 

7 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Its Murray vs Federer/Djokovic in finals