• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unityunity

• Tadika

• reality

• AFDBphilosopher

3 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

jaggad ki koduku unnaadu gaa? redlu kammas unnanni rojulu AP ki bhayam ledu, leaders ni eppudu kaavaalante appudu thayyaaru chesisthaaru

Are you sure  ob koduku ?? Details pls...leaders ki caste ki relation emi ledu ba

27 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Sharmila and jagan 

Jagan ...somewhat capable candidate list..but his money laundering cases , corruption and misusing  of his dad power( these are already in the mindset in most of the  people ..may be all politicians are doing the same but his opposite media  worked  well on this area  and most people are believing  on his corruption  charges ).. so these things are pulling him back along with his monarch behavior in party..this is most of the people opinion 

1 hour ago, Unityunity said:

CBN -- his attitude is completly differs from  previous terms...now weired statements are more ..along with publicity craze ...

Lokesh --Seems lot of things  to be improved..even he does not know basics..( diffetrnce between jayanthi n wardanthi. etc)   and not at all intersted to learn from mistakes and moreover we can not see any leadership qualities liks CBN

Pavan: still he is not coming outside he is aggressive and short  temper and weired behaviour/ statements ...confusing to people and his fans also..so we hard to belive/except  leadership qualities from him..

Jagan: Money laundering cases, corruption by misusing of his dad power..if he directly comes to power means ..than no one can stop his corrutions

So who is the hope

JP

Brahmani

Or  any other leaders

Good topic and sensible observations

35 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Jagan ...somewhat capable candidate list..but his money laundering cases , corruption and misusing  of his dad power( these are already in the mindset in most of the  people ..may be all politicians are doing the same but his opposite media  worked  well on this area  and most people are believing  on his corruption  charges ).. so these things are pulling him back along with his monarch behavior in party..this is most of the people opinion 

Without corruption I would have voted for Jagan for next elections as I don't see good governance from current govt either but now I doubt if I would ever vote for Jagan. Ofcourse US lo vunna vote vese chance antha easy ga raadhu India ki velthey thappa.

I don't think it's just because of opposite media I think it's also to do with the level of corruption and the huge personal assets he gained that attracts lot of attention for many people including people who in general may not care about politicians corruption. Adey vanda or rendu vandala or veyyi kotlu corruption antey people lite theesukunevallu ani my opinion. He is a big trend setter in converting black ill gotten money or benami assets which lot of politicians hold ( like cbn has some benamis) into legal white money. He is the king of thieves. 

Though I am a fan of PK I don't see a good politician in PK from the current events. Twitter and few public meetings will not make some one a good politician. He should be in public and lot of things to be improved. He could be a honest person when compared to the other leaders. I also don't like his too much aggressive loud dialogues in public meetings those might get some claps for him but don't think they will spill votes.

2 hours ago, Tadika said:

hopeless bro

manaki APARA MEDHAVI VUNDAVALLi sir vuunaudga
AP ki VUNDAVALLI CM ayyi, Rahul Gandhi PM Ayithe, Ap and India will be no1 in the  world form Next day Kontekurradu

1 hour ago, Kontekurradu said:

manaki APARA MEDHAVI VUNDAVALLi sir vuunaudga
AP ki VUNDAVALLI CM ayyi, Rahul Gandhi PM Ayithe, Ap and India will be no1 in the  world form Next day Kontekurradu

who is ur choice bro Kontekurradu

3 hours ago, BonguBooshanam said:

Without corruption I would have voted for Jagan for next elections as I don't see good governance from current govt either but now I doubt if I would ever vote for Jagan. Ofcourse US lo vunna vote vese chance antha easy ga raadhu India ki velthey thappa.

I don't think it's just because of opposite media I think it's also to do with the level of corruption and the huge personal assets he gained that attracts lot of attention for many people including people who in general may not care about politicians corruption. Adey vanda or rendu vandala or veyyi kotlu corruption antey people lite theesukunevallu ani my opinion. He is a big trend setter in converting black ill gotten money or benami assets which lot of politicians hold ( like cbn has some benamis) into legal white money. He is the king of thieves. 

Though I am a fan of PK I don't see a good politician in PK from the current events. Twitter and few public meetings will not make some one a good politician. He should be in public and lot of things to be improved. He could be a honest person when compared to the other leaders. I also don't like his too much aggressive loud dialogues in public meetings those might get some claps for him but don't think they will spill votes.

Gp

Same feeling 

2 hours ago, Tadika said:

who is ur choice bro Kontekurradu

Vundavalli, ipad tesi mike mundu solu cheppi time waste chesukunhunadu, CM seat lo kurchobedithe, Ipad lo palana chestadu 

my wish to see APARA MEDHAVI VUDAVALLI in CM Chair atleast 1 day 

1 hour ago, Kontekurradu said:

Vundavalli, ipad tesi mike mundu solu cheppi time waste chesukunhunadu, CM seat lo kurchobedithe, Ipad lo palana chestadu 

my wish to see APARA MEDHAVI VUDAVALLI in CM Chair atleast 1 day 

Tokkalo undavalli. Sodhi ekkuva vishyam takkuva. 

Not a leader. CS ga panikostaadu anthe

7 hours ago, Unityunity said:

CBN -- his attitude is completly differs from  previous terms...now weired statements are more ..along with publicity craze ...

Lokesh --Seems lot of things  to be improved..even he does not know basics..( diffetrnce between jayanthi n wardanthi. etc)   and not at all intersted to learn from mistakes and moreover we can not see any leadership qualities liks CBN

Pavan: still he is not coming outside he is aggressive and short  temper and weired behaviour/ statements ...confusing to people and his fans also..so we hard to belive/except  leadership qualities from him..

Jagan: Money laundering cases, corruption by misusing of his dad power..if he directly comes to power means ..than no one can stop his corrutions

So who is the hope

JP

Brahmani

Or  any other leaders

lakshaladhi prajala aasajeevi chiranjeevi where man? he is the only hope.. 

8 hours ago, Unityunity said:

So who is the hope

JP

Brahmani

Or  any other leaders

This is a brilliant analysis.

This is spot on. 

I thought it was impossible for an entity to know accurately about every political figure out there by sitting at their home. But this entity proved me wrong.

This entity's anus must have a dedicated chapter in every text book because this entity's intellect resides in their anus.

5 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

This is a brilliant analysis.

This is spot on. 

I thought it was impossible for an entity to know accurately about every political figure out there by sitting at their home. But this entity proved me wrong.

This entity's anus must have a dedicated chapter in every text book because this entity's intellect resides in their anus.

Raja Anus kaadanukunta... Onus kada?