nalla papa best

raaajaaa

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Ade ga KevinUSA cheppindi, already manam weak ani stereotype unnappudu why act desperate to get into bed with her? Weak and desperate ani anatanika. 

All we are saying is, nee performance is specific to you and not related to your race. There are men who perform well from every race, and there are those that don't from the same race as well. 

So it depends on you. As for being weak, don't forget we invented the Kamasutra. 

manaki adi okatea migilindhi cheppukodaniki......bumchik + yoga mix chesi kamasutra rasthea manavallu dani culture culture ani samadhi chesaru damn

Lunch ki invite chesindante friend laaga dinner ki invite chesi unte vere laga undedi so picha lite velli have fun and chill drink beer have lunch and come home... inka em cheyyaku daani friend evaranna unte set chesuko

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sizes? LOL. 

Sizes are all over the place man, there's no conclusive evidence to prove that one nation trumps other when it comes to sizes. 

y dont???

genetics man...genetics.......

yes there will exceptions in every given scenario........blcks always 9+ ani kadu, most of them ani@3$%@3$%

and moreover to make love its good to have a good sized tool(over sized doesnt help :P ), but your skill is the main thing

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

y dont???

yes there will exceptions in every given scenario........blcks always 9+ ani kadu, most of them ani@3$%@3$%

and moreover to make love its good to have a good sized tool(over sized doesnt help :P ), but your skill is the main thing

That shows you don't know much beyond stereotypes. LOL. 

https://www.queerty.com/the-black-men-are-bigger-myth-just-got-debunked-20150827

Read that one. 

It's a stereotype, also less than 0.5% of men have a size of 9 inches and above, don't know the exact statistics but I am sure about it. 

Just now, Katravelli said:

Lunch ki invite chesindante friend laaga dinner ki invite chesi unte vere laga undedi so picha lite velli have fun and chill drink beer have lunch and come home... inka em cheyyaku daani friend evaranna unte set chesuko

dude lunch is an entry point.....for a final destination 

journey depends on how skilled we are 

what i am saying is....

how many of us talk to american other than work.......

in those people, how many people make friends......

in those people.....how many people meet them in person.......

in those people.......how many are women.......

in those people.......how many people are in thier 30`s 

in those people.....how many are we ?????

adi visheyam......veera thilakam petandhiraaaaaaaa mana vadiki.....pampandhi ra yudha ragam loki 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

https://www.queerty.com/the-black-men-are-bigger-myth-just-got-debunked-20150827

Read that one. 

It's a stereotype, also less than 0.5% of men have a size of 9 inches and above, don't know the exact statistics but I am sure about it. 

dude i know about inches....i was sarcastically talking about 9....%$#$

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

y dont???

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

Adi evaru chepparu raaja, just believing in outdated stereotypes huh. 

https://www.queerty.com/is-it-true-what-they-say-about-black-men-20150110

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Read that one. 

btw y do you see most of the women grinding with blcks in dance floors???

1 minute ago, kasi said:

dude i know about inches....i was sarcastically talking about 9....%$#$

Oh okay I thought you were being serious about the 9+ inch thing. 

Ala not serious ani cheppu man, ledante mana babulu choosi nijamanukuni suicides chesukuntaru

Just now, kasi said:

btw y do you see most of the women grinding with blcks in dance floors???

It's easy to see man. A lot of it depends on stereotypes of course, who says stereotypes don't influence people's choices. 

That and, it's a known thing that Black men are pretty upfront about the chase. 

10 hours ago, raaajaaa said:

hey seriosu ga chepu bro,pilla ki bf unadu but vadu ca lo untadu adi single ikada anduke advance tisukunte emina untada leka emina danger ha ani

I dont mean to burst your bubble , but may be shes being courteous for the help u were doing here and shes offering you lunch. simple as it can be. Kakkurthi padi kothi vesalu esam ante motham indians ne generalize chesi 10taru. It field lo working ante koncham manchi family background ee untadi so not like calling and mugging you and all. If I were u id go have lunch and good time with a fellow worker.

10 hours ago, mustang302 said:

Idi too mich guru..pilichindhi lunch kae ga..edho bed room ki anantha buildup isthunnav..!@3$%

Avanni maak telvadh ammai pilisthe deeniki pilichina maku daaniki pilichinatee