Dalit President - Ram Nath Kovind

ram4a

4 minutes ago, rapchik said:

CITI_c$ylol u really think they call you for approval and opinion... They make fun of you...and timepass from a joker who just contradicts for their thoughts...U fall everytime knowingly that its a trap... sadly :4_12_13:

@3$%@3$%.  bl@stbl@st

5 minutes ago, rapchik said:

lol u really think they call you for approval and opinion... They make fun of you...and need timepass from a joker who just contradicts for their thoughts...U fall everytime knowingly that its a trap... sadly 

lol. okay.

they are not smart enough to make fun of me. may be 1 out 100 times its possible. that too because its 1 against the mob. 

They are not kind enough to get me to be nice to them also. just some entitled fcuks who think they have made it in life, because they have a 100k job that they are overqualified for.

I still keep ranting on upper castes, like I don't care.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. okay.

they are not smart enough to make fun of me. may be 1 out 100 times its possible. that too because its 1 against the mob. 

They are not kind enough to get me to be nice to them also. just some entitled fcuks who think they have made it in life, because they have a 100k job that they are overqualified for.

I still keep ranting on upper castes, like I don't care.

How can you judge a person without talking  to him f2f...if u can judge ..I think they doing comedy of you without knowing you is perfectly acceptable ...and u becoming comedy piece in their space is perfectly acceptable.

Cast is bullshit... Do u ask doctor in india if he from sc, st, or OC  then take treatment...if u r boss OC as u said rant...will you shout him daily...Will you not get into bus if OC is driving...?...for everything the answer is no.....so y so ranting...u cant none of the above..its just words.

because you are unable to challenge me on what I say, if you have to make fun of me, you have to lower your standards to the depths of desperation.

I know you guys are capable of that.

It'll be nice to see people lose their minds because they disagreed with someone online. someone who didn't even proactively attack them, like ever.

be very sure in the disgusting thoughts you carry, and never have it challenged. 

what do I care. losers like you don't bother me.

I just come to rant. and you don't let me rant in peace.

3 minutes ago, rapchik said:

How can you judge a person without talking  to him f2f...if u can judge ..I think they doing comedy of you without knowing you is perfectly acceptable ...and u becoming comedy piece in their space is perfectly acceptable.

Cast is bullshit... Do u ask doctor in india if he from sc, st, or OC  then take treatment...if u r boss OC as u said rant...will you shout him daily...Will you not get into bus if OC is driving...?...for everything the answer is no.....so y so ranting...u cant none of the above..its just words.

haha.. how do you judge CBN, KCR?

and all the other feminists, secularists, muslims, dalits, kammas, kapus, reddies that you attack regularly?

who said doing comedy on me is unacceptable? I said, that they are dumbfcuks who are not good enough to pull it off.

don't ask me silly questions. I wasn't born yesterday.

why does talking about uppercaste bother you so much, if you don't care about caste?

haha.. I don't even point to someone and attack them. I just talk in general, no.

11 minutes ago, rapchik said:

Will you not get into bus if OC is driving...?...for everything the answer is no.....so y so ranting...u cant none of the above..its just words.

you want me to practice casteism on uppercastes?

Its a little hard, but not impossible. and you won't like the results.

or do you want me to go kill uppercastes, instead of just ranting with words?

bp tagginchuko.

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

why does talking about uppercaste bother you so much, if you don't care about caste?

haha.. I don't even point to someone and attack them. I just talk in general, no.

hey knucklehead!

Can I borrow your brain for half an hour, I'm building an idiot.

Just now, tywinn_lannister said:

It took you 30 mins to search for that?

you already have a prototype in your head. good luck.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

It took you 30 mins to search for that?

you already have a prototype in your head. good luck.

you look ugly when you cry, much more when you don't

47 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. how do you judge CBN, KCR?

and all the other feminists, secularists, muslims, dalits, kammas, kapus, reddies that you attack regularly?

who said doing comedy on me is unacceptable? I said, that they are dumbfcuks who are not good enough to pull it off.

don't ask me silly questions. I wasn't born yesterday.

Who am i too judge them.. I even judge u..but u do as per u communications... 

lol not good enough..that is wat is equal to unacceptable as u call them dumbfcuks...

Getting Aged doesnt make someone wise.. if so... they r people so called mad-intelligent fellows who r 90+...do you want to be one ?CITI_c$y

35 minutes ago, tywinn_lannister said:

hey knucklehead!

you cant it leased from past 80 years... he is not born yesterday/...CITI_c$y