• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edo_Okati

• camsam

• saradagakasepu

• idibezwada

34 minutes ago, camsam said:

To TS:

I suggest you do this. If your credit score is good, apply for barclay ring card. Too many pro's with this card:

1. No balance  transfer fee if you transfer in first 45 days

2. 0% APR on balance transfers for the first 12 upto 15 months

https://home.barclaycardus.com/cards/barclaycard-ring-mastercard.html

If you are approved, you can do this

1. Balance transfer to your debit card. In general, you can balance transfer from credit card. But when entering, you will enter your debit card number instead of CC.

Barclay sends Balance transfer check to your debit card provider. Whole process will take around 10 business days.

I have personally done this twice . You can ask questions if you need more info here. No need to PM.

limit entha ichadu barclays card ki

45 minutes ago, camsam said:

To TS:

I suggest you do this. If your credit score is good, apply for barclay ring card. Too many pro's with this card:

1. Balance transfer to your debit card. In general, you can balance transfer from credit card. But when entering, you will enter your debit card number instead of CC.

Barclay sends Balance transfer check to your debit card provider. Whole process will take around 10 business days.

I have personally done this twice . You can ask questions if you need more info here. No need to PM.

anni sepav kani aa toooo many pro endo seppala..@3$%

45 minutes ago, camsam said:

To TS:

so first time only fees waiver or second time as well for u..good to know we can send to debit card as well..

1 hour ago, siritptpras said:

so first time only fees waiver or second time as well for u..good to know we can send to debit card as well..

Fees is waived if you  balance transfer in the first 45 days . There is no limit as such that you can do only once even in those 45 days