Car insurance for a family members with Learner's permit - Info regd

afmod1

Fellow DBians..

oka doubt undi... my family members (age 24) got learners permit. To practice driving that person will get my help. I will be in the car always (my car ..insurance policy is on my name  -- USAA insurance). 

Doubt entante.. do I need to add that Learner on my insurance or as long as I am in the car is it okay? 

I am new to this type of situation . please suggest good option.. thank you..

Just now, afmod1 said:

Fellow DBians..

oka doubt undi... my family members (age 24) got learners permit. To practice driving that person will get my help. I will be in the car always (my car ..insurance policy is on my name  -- USAA insurance). 

Doubt entante.. do I need to add that Learner on my insurance or as long as I am in the car is it okay? 

if the person is Spouse, you should add. rates wont change. 

2 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

Fellow DBians..

Learners ni policy lo add chestaro ledo I donno.. talk to your insurance provider bro..

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Learners ni policy lo add chestaro ledo I donno.. talk to your insurance provider bro..

Chestaru. it is illegal to drive without Insurance. @~`

1 minute ago, Hitman said:

Chestaru. it is illegal to drive without Insurance. @~`

i donno read online that if the learner is driving the car of a person over 21 then his/her insurance will cover you ani undi... 

4 minutes ago, Hitman said:

if the person is Spouse, you should add. rates wont change. 

Thanks for the response...  so learner permit undi ani insurance agent ki chepte vallu add chestara? 

Hope the policy price wont change

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

chestahru ...but car owner pakana untay no issuess

8 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

Fellow DBians..

lite.. teesko.

pakkana nuvvu untavu ga