Sansa Stark letter to Robb Stark

rrc_2015

Here is the letter Sansa wrote to Robb before Ned was killed, now little finger leaked to Arya.

Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark. Your faithful sister, Sansa

Yes she wrote it at when Cersei put pressure on her during the first season threatening her that both Ned stark and Robb starks fate is in her hands. 

Now little finger is using it to create hatred between Sansa and Arya

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes she wrote it at when Cersei put pressure on her during the first season threatening her that both Ned stark and Robb starks fate is in her hands. 

Yup

38 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I think arya knew better as she was trained in different scenarios...she might not go blindly and create rift between sisters...sansa first nunchi cunning and selfsih from begining .... its common in queen's family  to live happily in thrrone...Na inner feeling enti antay cersei pregnant kadha ...robb gadi wife ni champinattu denni kuda champutharu ani naku anipisthundhi ....may be not in this part...Eppudu jamie kuda cersei ni oppose cheyaledu ...expecting his baby kabatti ...vellu ah wakers thesthay kings landing vallu ela react avutharu anedhi ending part ...

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

I think arya knew better as she was trained in different scenarios...she might not go blindly and create rift between sisters...sansa first nunchi cunning and selfsih from begining .... its common in queen's family  to live happily in thrrone...Na inner feeling enti antay cersei pregnant kadha ...robb gadi wife ni champinattu denni kuda champutharu ani naku anipisthundhi ....may be not in this part...Eppudu jamie kuda cersei ni oppose cheyaledu ...expecting his baby kabatti ...vellu ah wakers thesthay kings landing vallu ela react avutharu anedhi ending part ...

Cersie will never have another baby.... Witch cheppindi ga ... You will have 3kids ...all gets gold crown and then die soon Ani....

May be she will die like Robb Stark wife

28 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Cersie will never have another baby.... Witch cheppindi ga ... You will have 3kids ...all gets gold crown and then die soon Ani....

May be she will die like Robb Stark wife

yes she deserves death soon...

4 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

I was wondering why only these few people went to fight with WW?

poyindhi 7 big characters vallalo kondariniana champali ga vayya...andhuke poyaru ...plus ekuva mandhi pothay war ki velli natu untundhi ..they are going only to capture one...

5 hours ago, rrc_2015 said:

Here is the letter Sansa wrote to Robb before Ned was killed, now little finger leaked to Arya.

Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark. Your faithful sister, Sansa

Bran should interfere....appudu crazy untadi...

5 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

agreed man

books lo ayithey ila undi anta

1)  sansa dorling fall in love with little finger and betrayes Jon Snow , turns against Jon.

2) white walkers will not pass thru wall,  their king will freeze the river/sea/ocean and take the route around the wall to attack 

3) Arya fafa will kill cersei , using her many faced BS 

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

agreed man

books lo ayithey ila undi anta

1)  sansa dorling fall in love with little finger and betrayes Jon Snow , turns against Jon.

2) white walkers will not pass thru wall,  their king will freeze the river/sea/ocean and take the route around the wall to attack 

3) Arya fafa will kill cersei , using her many faced BS 

sansa doling bumchik scene plz :(