Kumar Uncle New video

JANASENA

Don't surround negative people with you ..this is 100% correct and wrong guidance..yes its also correct..here I observed one thing most of the people will give wrong advice n wrong guidance ..and they were doing things in right way..so I observed this attitude with some persons ..and I kept these people away from myself...but identifying these type of people is not easy...

Just now, Unityunity said:

Don't surround negative people with you ..this is 100% correct and wrong guidance..yes its also correct..here I observed one thing most of the people will give wrong advice n wrong guidance ..and they were doing things in right way..so I observed this attitude with some persons ..and I kept these people away from myself...but identifying these type of people is not easy...

S%Hi exactly even I faced the same thing but veella advise follow kakapodam valla baytapadda

20 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Very good Advice sir...  appreciate your efforts for the betterment of IT work class.. thanks a lot for making Indian community respectable and creating good impression about Indians in America.

enti uncle mee video ki meere like kodutunnara  6hqjX8c.gif

53 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Wow so @Quickgun_murugan bro is Kumar thatha in musugu? 

50 minutes ago, BossIzzWell said:

you got it

eFDEH2s.gif

evvadu dorkaleda meeku U nasty vuncles.. podduna podduna nannu target chestunnaru.... 

@3$%

naaku antha talent antha knowledge ledu.. Kumar uncle is okka piece.. hybrid uncle... the best thing happened to consultancy system ...

49 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

evvadu dorkaleda meeku U nasty vuncles.. podduna podduna nannu target chestunnaru.... 

@3$%

naaku antha talent antha knowledge ledu.. Kumar uncle is okka piece.. hybrid uncle... the best thing happened to consultancy system ...

Kumar thatha is not a name, it's a brand now.