Car recommendations for parents in India

raikkonen

On 8/22/2017 at 10:10 AM, raikkonen said:

Hi. I am planning to buy a car for my parents in India. My maximum budget is 13lakhs. I am looking to buy a petrol automatic. Safety is my biggest priority. The car can be focussed more on utility rather than features and luxury. We live in a town so parking is not a concern and good highway cruisability is important. I am considering the eco-sport(the updated one with the new engine and front fascia ) which is supposed to be launched this Diwali. Also looking at a mid range creta. But an update to the creta is coming soon. Any other thoughts/opinions will be appreciated.

Recently upgraded my parents Maruti Swift Dzire (Petrol) to Nexa Baleno (Petrol automatic). It was a perfect choice for my parents. 

Ee rojullo Petrol and Diesel liter price pedda theda ledu kaani vehicle price minimum 1lakh thedaa vuntundhi. And Petrol vehicles ki less repairs and maintenance compared to Diesel. Also pickup with AC performance is good for Petrol when compared with Diesel vehicles.

1. Maruti service centers are available in almost all towns.

2.Maruti vehicles - 3rd Party spare parts are available in almost every town.

3. low maintenance 

4. Consider safety, resale, mileage, self driving (or) driver and depreciation for the vehicle you plan to buy. 

Orrike 15 to 20 lakhs Bandla meeda thagaleeeyattam waste unless your parents travel on a daily basis have that real necessity.