Best Whey Protein .. Suggestions Fleez

andhracrazystar

why to hide. Lemme give the list

Peanut butter powder in the morning shake.

whey protein.

Creatine Monohydrate :- This is really helpful for working out more if you are really interesed.  Usually a person can work out 45- 60 with out tired. but with this my work out extends till 2.5 hours after that I feel bored. you will have lots of energy during the work out when you drink this before the work out . Its a energizer. Another example , Usually I am able to run 5-6 miles during my cardio session. If I take creatine I end up running atleast 8 miles some times 10,11 miles depends on your  experience. 

I can even recommend taking OPTI-MEN multi vitamins if you dont eat atleast 4 cups of vegetables a day . This helped me keeping my whole day energetic otherwise I always feeling tired because of previous day exercise. 

Hope this helps. 

Another important thing is if you want to loose weight or if your body fat is more than 18% go with calorie deficit means eating not more than 1000 calorie deficit. This plays a very important role in weight loss.  

PM me if you want to share more info. 

I used to very typically desi doing exercise earlier but not seeing results . later I changed couple of things in my diet and exercise its working now . I am happy about it 

Shortest answer :

labdoor.com tests the actual protein content and various other tests - you will be surprised by what you see there. 

I use: myprotien brand and syntrax nectar brand ( unflavoured)

Idhi naaku konchem nacchina topic , so long answer , okkadiki upayoga padina useful :

Whether it is whey protein or any supplement , price or brand name don't prove anything , lot of things you see on teh shelves of stores is pure crap .outright rip off .The only way to save yourself is education and questioning ( even ur doctor ) a lot .

It is also best to depend on natural sources as its tough to manipulate them - for ex you can eat eggs - each egg has 6 gms well rounded protein . But I understand if u want 100 gms protein u can't eat 15 eggs every day - veggie guys have this problem .you can easily get 100 gms protein from chicken breast.

Now practically there is another important thing. Lets say you found teh worlds best protein but you absolutely hate the taste of it , with willpower you will eat 10 days , 15 days or 30 days , ultimately you will loose to willpower . So find a balance between taste and quality

educate yourself of various types of whey protein , whey protein isolate is the most concentrated form . but taste might not be the greatest . your requirement also dictates the form of protein needed. For ex you need immediate protein after workout , isolate is better . for ex you need slowly digested protein for replenishing during night - casein is good ( tastes like )

there are other things like - if its from grass fed cows milk - its good , some packages claim that , but there is no way for us to validate that .

Another important thing : whey protein ( because of amino acids) also helps with anxiety and overall mood improvement . Fcking doctors don't even mention this. But I am not against medication , prescription medication has helped me in may ways and improved my quality of life but if there is a natural way to improve , atleast patients should be educated , its up to the person what approach he chooses  in the end

8 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Weight issue kaadu bayya naaku. Nenu naaa height ki under weight vunna. Nenu beginner nee. Goal enti ante koddiga weight gain ayyi fit avvalani. Weight kooda fat kaakundaa muscle based vundalani. Anduke gym chestoo body fit vunchaalani tryings. Stress relief kooda vuntundi, manchi food tintaaamu.. so above factors consider chesi Manchi protein suggest Cheyyi bayyaa 

aithe I would say GNC wheybolic extreme.    Idhi neeeku endurance penchuthundhii for weight lifts ...also very very fast recovery period.. I would say 2 scoops before work out and 2 after... nuvvu regular ga week ki 4-5 days velthe.. 1 month lo u will see agains..ofcourse diet kuda chaala important...no sugars and carbs...also very little salt in foods....

3 hours ago, sameer1384 said:

I really like myprotein brand products. It helped me lost weight and toned my muscle as well with their products. PM me seperatly to have the list other than whey protein. I can give my referral to get some discounts as well. 

why PM bro.. share knowledge to all..