Indian man's parents fly to Florida to beat son's wife for being 'disobedient,'

andhrabullet

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Nuvvu bhale unnave jail lo unte GC istharani emanna rule unda? 

Chaala mandi illegals jails lo untaru vallandariki jail lo unnarani GC isthara. 

Vo8I3td.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Aakupaccha_caradu

• Staysafebro

• Baangaru

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

Ekkada chadiva... ala istharu ani... may be fake news anukunta

Ala ayithe.. Free food and bed for a few years and get a GC ayithe ikkada chaala mandi will choose that option. @3$%

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Ala ayithe.. Free food and bed for a few years and get a GC ayithe ikkada chaala mandi will choose that option. @3$%

Yeah anthe ga ippudu prati okkadu edoka felony case lo jail ki povalani choosthadu. 

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Immigrant male has the worst circumstances to live here tbf. No freedom at work or at home. 

Inka working wife undante inkaa chukkale.

Yup esp those that wait decades to get their GCs, atleast ROW countries ollaki oka 2-3 years lo GCs ochestayi so they don't have to endure this for decades. 

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Andaru adi cheyaru because not everyone gets abused this way, or can't prove that they are abused this way. In this case it's very clear that she's been physically abused along with her child, police officers unnaru witness ki so no doubt she will be helped out. 

As for Sunayana Dumala, @Android_Halwa has a lot of info about that case so he's your best bet to find out. 

Modda le, Vadu jail ki velli vastadu nothing happens if he hires a good attorney.Abused girl ki stars chupistadu India ki vellinapudu.  Domesticc violence is common in US too.

@Sunayana Dumala kuda justice annaru  but Aunty sitting in India and watch telugu TV series.

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yup esp those that wait decades to get their GCs, atleast ROW countries ollaki oka 2-3 years lo GCs ochestayi so they don't have to endure this for decades. 

Who is giving you false news about GC and Asylum to you. Abused wife's,  Family threatens is not a area to get GC.

Asylum is easy to file and is never easy to get it. You should feed your brain with good knowledge ani @Android_Halwa pmed

2 minutes ago, Baangaru said:

Modda le, Vadu jail ki velli vastadu nothing happens if he hires a good attorney.Abused girl ki stars chupistadu India ki vellinapudu.  Domesticc violence is common in US too.

@Sunayana Dumala kuda justice annaru  but Aunty sitting in India and watch telugu TV series.

Vo8I3td.gif

6 minutes ago, Baangaru said:

Who is giving you false news about GC and Asylum to you. Abused wife's,  Family threatens is not a area to get GC.

Asylum is easy to file and is never easy to get it. You should feed your brain with good knowledge ani @Android_Halwa pmed

http://family.findlaw.com/domestic-violence/the-domestic-violence-green-card-immigrant-visa-petitions-for-vi.html

9 minutes ago, Baangaru said:

%$#$

@Android_Halwa can you confirm this news. I thought aunty wanted to come back to the US. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

She will get a GC and asylum here for being an abused spouse, his parents will mostly be deported directly. 

He will mostly get a jail time here not less than 5 years after which he will be thrown out as well. 

the guy will be kickd out too

Just now, Peter123 said:

i meant rigt away

I doubt that, then he might get away without any punishment if he has enough contacts/money in India. 

So I think they will put him in the jail here first before throwing him out. Of course if he gets a bail he can post bail and jump too. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I doubt that, then he might get away without any punishment if he has enough contacts/money in India. 

So I think they will put him in the jail here first before throwing him out. Of course if he gets a bail he can post bail and jump too. 

cool baa, I need Amrpali contact Vo8I3td.gif