calling tdp fans

chittimallu2

2 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

thank you.. this is what i was trying to say.. daniki okademo pichi pookatvam anta.. inkodemo kattappa anta...

arey gandu saales.. oka point ni support chesthe entane kattappa ano leka jaffa ano edo edo ayiporu..

lol not even close... now you are clinging to someone else's good inputs and claiming them as yours... 

you said TG folks are crying, rod lengths cheppala ani adigav... none of your posts in this thread made chataak sense... try harder and convince us just like how you are trying to be a relevant basketball follower despite being just another fanboy

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah nenu in general ga janalu aa pichi pookthavanni support chesthara leka cbn di thappu antara ani adaganiki thread esa... eella banisathvaniki haddhulu levu ani malla niroopinchukunnaru 

maku tappadu babu Image result for kattappa gifs

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

sorryy I missed your post amidst so much ** thats being posted here... very good and sensible post idi... 

yes inputs kosame he was involved but im just trying to understand how much is it worth to reject the designs provided by a big group and involve a cinema director for inputs and get new designs... nenu anedhi a lot of time and money is being wasted for nothing greater good ani... whats your opinion on that?

okati mathram nijam monna submit chesina designs edo luxurious hotels laa unnayi 

highcourt lekapothey assembly laga ayithey levuu

aa narayana ki meesalu tala ki colour esesariki sagam time ayipoddi

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

malli neeku support vuntadi gaa... eyy emmatladutunnav maa chittimallu annaki cricket , basketball lo anni telusu .. thopu ani cheppetollu .. @3$%

vallani kooda techuko support ki ..

nah.... nee mohaniki antha mandhi akkarle... already you are done and dusted without any retort....  

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

lol not even close... now you are clinging to someone else's good inputs and claiming them as yours... 

you said TG folks are crying, rod lengths cheppala ani adigav... none of your posts in this thread made chataak sense... try harder and convince us just like how you are trying to be a relevant basketball follower despite being just another fanboy

aunu mari nuvvu eeda headmaster - ninnu convince cheyali

Just now, vasu_deva said:

okati mathram nijam monna submit chesina designs edo luxurious hotels laa unnayi 

highcourt lekapothey assembly laga ayithey levuu

aa narayana ki meesalu tala ki colour esesariki sagam time ayipoddi

nenu choodaledu aa designs endhukante personally I dont care about how they look... Hyd lo assembly undi and I went past it few 100s of times but I was never amazed by it... endukante its never going to look to me as a monument but just another government building... so my point of view  lo they are just wasting time and resources where they can be used for much better causes antunna... 

nah.... nee mohaniki antha mandhi akkarle... already you are done and dusted without any retort....  

nee mohaniki kooda naatho discussions akkarle.. evadu raa nenu eeda post esthe daniki reply ichindi..   highlited shows how you feel ..

nee chemcha gallaki cheppuko poyi.. anna ani bhajana chestar

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

nee mohaniki kooda naatho discussions akkarle.. evadu raa nenu eeda post esthe daniki reply ichindi..   highlited shows how you feel ..

nee chemcha gallaki cheppuko poyi.. anna ani bhajana chestar

nenu thread esa kabatti aa thread lo nuvu reply ichav kabatti respond ayya... you are irrelevant to me, unless you post something good and intriguing... 

jealousy will get you no where... manchi post lu eyyi neeku kooda vastharu apudu 

nenu choodaledu aa designs endhukante personally I dont care about how they look... Hyd lo assembly undi and I went past it few 100s of times but I was never amazed by it... endukante its never going to look to me as a monument but just another government building... so my point of view  lo they are just wasting time and resources where they can be used for much better causes antunna... 

arey ee post chusthe artham autundi - nee pichi pookatvam.. Nuvvu aa designs chudaledu antunnav.. and you also dont care.  So how would you know they are wasting resources ? or for that matter what they want ? @3$%... nee avva nee ethulu

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

nenu thread esa kabatti aa thread lo nuvu reply ichav kabatti respond ayya... you are irrelevant to me, unless you post something good and intriguing... 

jealousy will get you no where... manchi post lu eyyi neeku kooda vastharu apudu 

ninnu chusee ? @3$%

4 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

arey ee post chusthe artham autundi - nee pichi pookatvam.. Nuvvu aa designs chudaledu antunnav.. and you also dont care.  So how would you know they are wasting resources ? or for that matter what they want ? @3$%... nee avva nee ethulu

They are wasting resources because they havent approved them yet after so many months of time being spent on them and also trying to bring in a totally irrelevant person in the form of a cinema director... cinemallo graphics lo pedha pedha buildings choosi murisipoi inputs aduguthunnadu kabatti Im calling him names... now whats your point and do you have anything to add to the discussion or are you going to keep barking at the wrong tree like you did for the last 3-4 pages in this thread.