Vrischika raasi - Elinati Shani - Ika relax avvandi

tywinn_lannister

1 minute ago, tywinn_lannister said:

if you are spiritual, just for get about the jyotisham..

Spritual is entirely different path...

you should not  have nay emotions about good/bad in spiritual path..

_-_

4 minutes ago, tywinn_lannister said:

if you are spiritual, just for get about the jyotisham..

Spritual is entirely different path...

you should not  have nay emotions about good/bad in spiritual path..

aa stage ki radaniki time padtundi , instant ga aypodu , time padtadi

first detachments avte anni avtay , i know how much i changed in past 7 years

i got detached from many things and people around me 

except one these days (thats bugging me right now , okkosari emotional avtunna aa vyakti gurinchi) and still exploring to conquer my senses and emotions, ante no more attachments emi lekunda evaru lekunda kuda batkestanu 

21 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Naadi Kumbha Rashi 

Super adhi idi annaru na bongulodi nothing new

All biscuits 

Maa tv lo chusava...baga hadavidi c hesaru for 2 to 3 raasi..next 5 years super kathi katar annaru

Just now, Sreeven said:

Maa tv lo chusava...baga hadavidi c hesaru for 2 to 3 raasi..next 5 years super kathi katar annaru

Channel gurthudu but atuvantidi adho chusa 

Different channels different results.

32 minutes ago, tywinn_lannister said:

Prasthutham Shani Janma sthanam lo unnadu until Oct 25 2017..

so the circumstances will be severe. just hold tight and have some patience.

after Oct 25 he will move out of janma sthanam.. little relief but not that great..

still have to face the heat until 2020 January..

Who said to you? Mulugu Swamy or Kumara Swamy?

3 minutes ago, vendetta said:

except one these days (thats bugging me right now , okkosari emotional avtunna aa vyakti gurinchi) and still exploring to conquer my senses and emotions, ante no more attachments emi lekunda evaru lekunda kuda batkestanu 

the moment you still keep talking about your past present memories will never take you away from emotions..

you should not discuss about them with anybody anytime,. your body wont be cleaned out from good/bad if they are not ignored completely...

your first step to spiritual path will begin only when your samskaras(good and bad) from your body are pushed out..

3 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Channel gurthudu but atuvantidi adho chusa 

Different channels different results.

Ekkuva hadavidi chesindi matram maa tv lo...youtube lo kuda Chala channels adhi base chesukoni c hepparu. some follow sun and some follow moon. they say differently...same person ki moon and sun ni batti enduku prediction change avutundi?

6 minutes ago, vendetta said:

nuvvu vodilesavaaa... baa vodilesadaa ?

baa tharvatha life lo felli seskoni move on ayipoyada ? mari nuv endhuku inka thinking ?

Just now, tywinn_lannister said:

the moment you still keep talking about your past present memories will never take you away from emotions..

you should not discuss about them with anybody anytime,. your body wont be cleaned out from good/bad if they are not ignored completely...

your first step to spiritual path will begin only when your samskaras(good and bad) from your body are pushed out..

sare man , life lo jarge incidents valla reaction tappatledu, am not yogi, i want to be yogi 

i was very happy till 2010 apdu meditation yoga ani concentrate chesedanni then later all changed , and it takes time for me to come out of it, i want to come out of it like i was going through divorce, court hearings , relationship breakups anni life lo jargutune unay , konni days lo court hearing undi , e series of things jargutu unay react avkunda untama, okosari anpistadi yenti idi y i got into this, na chetullo lekunda aypoindi , only thing is to brave ga face cheydam and i am brave enough to face them anduke e situations vachay life lo 

2 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

nuvvu vodilesavaaa... baa vodilesadaa ?

baa tharvatha life lo felli seskoni move on ayipoyada ? mari nuv endhuku inka thinking ?

hey u dont have any clue abt my life , rendu kadu 

i dont wish to dig , i was thinking abt other person 

so stop going personal 

Just now, vendetta said:

hey u dont have any clue abt my life , rendu kadu 

so stop going personal 

He was just asking andulo personal emundi. 

Plus if you feel it's personal, don't post about personal life here like you sometimes do. 

1 minute ago, vendetta said:

sare man , life lo jarge incidents valla reaction tappatledu, am not yogi, i want to be yogi 

i was very happy till 2010 apdu meditation yoga ani concentrate chesedanni then later all changed , and it takes time for me to come out of it, i want to come out of it like i was going through divorce, court hearings , relationship breakups anni life lo jargutune unay , konni days lo court hearing undi , e series of things jargutu unay react avkunda untama, okosari anpistadi yenti idi y i got into this, na chetullo lekunda aypoindi , only thing is to brave ga face cheydam and i am brave enough to face them anduke e situations vachay life lo 

which spiritual pratice you are doing?

and to progress in your spiritual path, you should not have any expectations, be it your personal life or any other thing..

treat divorce like an ordinary thing. I know it might be a painful thing.

but when you are doing spiritual practice, all the big things look very smaller..