H-4 ead update

greensboro

Just now, rajivn786 said:

No option of J1.  No visa sponsorship, but I am not worried about it... I am just letting u the facts if H4 EAD is gone...SaveJobsUSA will be more confident of taking the same action on  extension of 29 month OPT as they are against any legal foreign immigrants.  Congress had given the authority to DHS to give any EAD's. If they revoke this , DHS will be laughing stock...as to why they do rule making and rescind it.  

all jokes aside i dont think any residency program will throw out their well performing resident baa, even if no sponsorship they will do J1 because it is not tough

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• princeofheaven

• Android_Halwa

• TampaChinnodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

all jokes aside i dont think any residency program will throw out their well performing resident baa, even if no sponsorship they will do J1 because it is not tough

who is in residency program?

24 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Idhi pothe, next poyedhi OPT 29 months...Both were filed by SaveJobs USA. They will file a lawsuit again on OPT if they succeed in this.

anni teesey mantava aithe

5 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

unless thanu no sponsorship - resident program lo join avthe tappa

39 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

ekkada bandh ayyindi man. EB1 quota already full sesesaru. 

aipoindedo aipoindi...

ika mundu ayedi chudu thammi...

BOT's chala tension la vunaru...5th year lo GC file chestham ani cheppi, ipudu cheyatledu ani chetulu ethesinaru...papam, vallantha ediki povalno emo..

next year nudni chudu bhai...jajjanaka janare..no more BOT's...

31 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Idhi pothe, next poyedhi OPT 29 months...Both were filed by SaveJobs USA. They will file a lawsuit again on OPT if they succeed in this.

haha...OPT ni evadu peekadu, cos it is attached to Master's degree and has some kind of qualification attached to it where as H4 EAD, spouse's qualification is attached...there is a difference between both of them and eventually, OPT will succeeed...

I can understand the frustration of a BOT whose spouse is lucky to get a EAD to work whatever and where ever they can and knowing its not gonna survive long...but, thapadu..

28 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

naku telisina oka bot employee ki level 1 rfe ochindi extension ki, witch company offshore vellipodaniki ready avvamandhi ata

okkadu kadu vaya, Level 1 wage anedi oka blessing in disguise...this one shot RFE will set right many things...

andaru kali peeli tension padtunaru, Level 1 RFE ayyo ela ani...oka year badhithulu...thapadu..kani next year nundi sudandi...bindaas..saaf vuntadi procedure..

44 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Chances are rare..It depends on the program...My wife program is full of whites and ABCD's...No J1 sponsorship...Will have to look for other program...But if they allow EAD to  expire at the end date, then there is no worry.  

32 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

haha...OPT ni evadu peekadu, cos it is attached to Master's degree and has some kind of qualification attached to it where as H4 EAD, spouse's qualification is attached...there is a difference between both of them and eventually, OPT will succeeed...

I can understand the frustration of a BOT whose spouse is lucky to get a EAD to work whatever and where ever they can and knowing its not gonna survive long...but, thapadu..

OPT ni remove chesthadu ani analedhu...it will be back to 12 months (which was when I applied around 2007)...additional 23 months? will be difficult because this org Savejobs filed a law suit on it that DHS didn;t have authority...If they succeed in removal of H4 EAD, they will definitely go against OPT additional extension next which is already under scrutiny from long time...also it was in his action list same as DACA...