Entha earn chesaka

samaja_varagamana

Just now, Crazy_Robert said:

bl@st nneu chipotle lanti mexican food tho food truck start cheyyali ankunna.. sump thatha 10gey ante ilantivo edho okati chestha... Upasana franchise ayithe happy ga pettochu inka

already chala mandi matta patkoni kurchunnaru akkada

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crazy_Robert

• TheBrahmabull

• samaja_varagamana

• kalajamoon

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

ah chilakalu eh DB lo levu, mali vastayi

invest in soft skills and try to advance to manager role or pivot to some tech strategy role within your firm. 

If you are full-time to big firm, you just need to prove yourself that you have skills to persuade and influence people. Let me give an example - there used to be a guy in our team who can talk about any tech (high-level) to anyone without any fear. So company decided to put him in role that bridges the gap between business and tech. Basically, he evaluates new tech projects and estimates the ROI and approves it. 

correcte. kani malli nuvvu ade rochu lo vuntav.. onlything is you might get 1 or 2K dollars extra anthe..  to your point Chala thopu organizations lo thappa medium to small companies lo why would they buy products frequently - So you wouldn't need a bridge.

simple ga matladithey saripodu kada bhayya.. you should be able to justify that business needs this technology/Automation . matladatam vere justification iyyudu vere ..

@3$% kani manodi theddu 10 crores kada... ee role lo kooda kastame i think

Just now, Crazy_Robert said:

punugula bande better antava iga 

mari bandi bar kada pettinam ante chese punugule kadu mana punugulu kuda ayipothayi ani samajam already tolded

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

correcte. kani malli nuvvu ade rochu lo vuntav.. onlything is you might get 1 or 2K dollars extra anthe..  to your point Chala thopu organizations lo thappa medium to small companies lo why would they buy products frequently - So you wouldn't need a bridge.

simple ga matladithey saripodu kada bhayya.. you should be able to justify that business needs this technology/Automation . matladatam vere justification iyyudu vere ..

@3$% kani manodi theddu 10 crores kada... ee role lo kooda kastame i think

okay, I deviated from money to career satisfaction. Only money ayite nevermind

16 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

ah chilakalu eh DB lo levu, mali vastayi

invest in soft skills and try to advance to manager role or pivot to some tech strategy role within your firm. 

If you are full-time to big firm, you just need to prove yourself that you have skills to persuade and influence people. Let me give an example - there used to be a guy in our team who can talk about any tech (high-level) to anyone without any fear. So company decided to put him in role that bridges the gap between business and tech. Basically, he evaluates new tech projects and estimates the ROI and approves it. 

bro nuvvu thopu kada konchem nuvventha save chesavu ippatiki oka 5 crores venakesava. 

nee age entha