email ela kotali elanti situtions lo...

Sambadu

13 minutes ago, Sambadu said:

nenu development complete chesi .. results verification ki .. pakka team director ki pampina (bcoz e task request chesindi ah director ye)..

now ma team related director vachi.. follow cheyai on that task ante.. ela adugali?? bro........... 

director latho direct dealing kadane nuvv, happy hour ki invite chey, build rapo.

17 minutes ago, Sambadu said:

nenu development complete chesi .. results verification ki .. pakka team director ki pampina (bcoz e task request chesindi ah director ye)..

now ma team related director vachi.. follow cheyai on that task ante.. ela adugali?? bro........... 

chacchindi gorre 

Forward the old email with ..

Hope you got a chance to look at the report . Please let me know of any issues. This will help me with the status update in the daily stand up meetings.

30 minutes ago, Sambadu said:

Just following up on ***. Did you get chance to look into the *****

please let me know what you think at your earliest convinience ani kottu

6 minutes ago, Sambadu said:

Results vallu chusara verify chesara ledaaa  ani.. 

Don't think too much about follow up email. You are just doing your job and just communicate what exactly you need. Any way you can probably put it in this way.

Hi Director  Y

Just following up on the Task X.I would appreciate if all the verification is completed and please let me know if anything needs to be addressed.

Regards,

Sambadu..

Just now, tywinn_lannister said:

Don't think too much about follow up email. You are just doing your job and just communicate what exactly you need. Any way you can probably put it in this way.

Hi Director  Y

Just following up on the Task X.I would appreciate if all the verification is completed and please let me know if anything needs to be addressed.

Regards,

Sambadu..

@3$%

24 minutes ago, Sambadu said:

Hi Pakka director,

Any update on the verification results. 

6 minutes ago, tywinn_lannister said:

Hi Director  Y

Regards,

Sambadu.. ^^baby_dc1yourock

thanx buddy!

9 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Forward the old email with ..

Hope you got a chance to look at the report . Please let me know of any issues. This will help me with the status update in the daily stand up meetings.

this is also nice bro !! thanks !