Renu Desai FB Post - Second Marriage

ArjunReddy_

47 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I see others as individuals...I don't differentiate as male and female dude...

Mari nee problem endi dude? Aame wall meeda aame raskundi. Ninnu chudamannada leka balavantham chesi chadivipichinda? Geethopadesham annav. nee wall meeda rasinda leka neeku personal ga message/email chesinda?

If you still think she is to blame, either

1. You know you are wrong or

2. You don't know you are wrong

8 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

Mari nee problem endi dude? Aame wall meeda aame raskundi. Ninnu chudamannada leka balavantham chesi chadivipichinda? Geethopadesham annav. nee wall meeda rasinda leka neeku personal ga message/email chesinda?

If you still think she is to blame, either

1. You know you are wrong or

2. You don't know you are wrong

aame wall mida aame rasukunda...nenu poi rasina na kadu muchata ida..

1. She expressed her personal wish.

2. Fans expressed their opinion.

Indulo, thappu emundi ? edundi ?

chudu thammi, ooka nannu thappu ane kante, lets do this way..

Why do you think whatever Renu Desai did is noble and right ? why did the event turn uglier ? Lets see if you have any 'right' answer..and if you think what ever the answer you have is right, also tell why do you think it is right and how can you endorse righteousness ...Please do not say morally its right but..legally..because, it all boils down to constitutional right of freedom of expression as stated by you earlier...and also, keep in mind the freedom of expression of the fans too...cos, they also have the same rights as renu desai according to the constitution.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

aame wall mida aame rasukunda...nenu poi rasina na kadu muchata ida..

1. She expressed her personal wish.

2. Fans expressed their opinion.

Indulo, thappu emundi ? edundi ?

chudu thammi, ooka nannu thappu ane kante, lets do this way..

Why do you think whatever Renu Desai did is noble and right ? why did the event turn uglier ? Lets see if you have any 'right' answer..and if you think what ever the answer you have is right, also tell why do you think it is right and how can you endorse righteousness ...Please do not say morally its right but..legally..because, it all boils down to constitutional right of freedom of expression as stated by you earlier...and also, keep in mind the freedom of expression of the fans too...

Who said what she did was noble? The people who responded to her post made it ugly, not her. Nee lantollu kallu muskapoyi morigina kukkaladi thappu kadu aame pelli cheskunta anude thappu antaru.

Igo thammi, nuvvu kallu thersukonu ante nee ishtam. Ninnu bathmiladudu na pani kadu, ninnu maarchudu antha kanna kadu.

And finally, the only reason I mentioned her right to speak was because you said that she should have shut her mouth. I simply showed your hypocrisy on why you hold her responsible for this.

7 hours ago, cyndrilla said:

My intention is not to win an argument over here. I don't see anything wrong in expressing her personal desire in a personal interview.

Personal experience influences any human in a big way. You might be aware of Sunitha Krishnan's story.

They have experienced pain and they exactly know what it is to be in those shoes.

That makes them more compassionate and empathetic.

I don't see how that is so bad.

Well said @cyndrilla, totally agree with you. 

Plus it's a known fact that PK fans are known to behave like rabid dogs that need a tight stick in their rear end, so this is an expected response. I don't believe Renu was trying to provoke them, however she might not have expected the levels to which they can degrade themselves. Now that she's got a taste of it, it's best that she doesn't even care about such losers opinion in the future. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Plus it's a known fact that PK fans are known to behave like rabid dogs that need a tight stick in their rear end, so this is an expected response. I don't believe Renu was trying to provoke them, however she might not have expected the levels to which they can degrade themselves. Now that she's got a taste of it, it's best that she doesn't even care about such losers opinion in the future. 

@tennisluvr agreed

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yup.. vacchi PK fans modd a goodu ra

10 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

renu desai oka celebrity...god PSPK ex-wife...public life lo vunde manushulu...

she is well aware of her ex-husband's popularity...she got benifited from her hubby's popularity...she might be even launching her son in the future...

in single line, she is in public domain...she expressed something about her personal life on public platform...avasarama ? when it fired back, the victim card...avasarama..! 

This response from fans is expected..in the past also these fans created trouble so many times...so, keeping in mind all these things, she could have avoided this controversy...I don't know what she wanted to gain out of this but i do not see a point why she had to...except for the reason that she has been granted 'freedom of speech'...and fans also responded using the same 'freedom of speech' article guaranteed by Indian constitution for every individual..

Sounds good

10 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

4 godala lolli ni public la ki patukochi kampu chesi, 

feminist card eskoni tirugutundi...ayyo, ie desham la adavallaki anyayam jarugutundi anta...

PSPK fans targeted only renu desai...not everyone..

Its better she should rather concentrate on her life and not to think about fellow women, vallaki ie renu desai chesedi emi ledu, matladam thapa..

You are right asalu  few people edo Pelli chesuko vaddhu ani comments chesthey she doesn’t even need to care those comments.

Even in democracy it’s a majoritarian government that rules as per the constitution there will always be some one to oppose you no matter how good you are/are ruling thats how our society runs. Few PK fans who put some negative comments about her are not the only people living in Telugu states or in the whole country whom she should look at in considering some ones opinions. I feel no one really cares if she again marries or not.