Heroin Pratyusha's Mother exclusive interview | My Voice with Vaali Srinivas | CBC9 News

tortoise

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Emi peru me cousin ? 

A group ollu antha manaki jara bane parichayam

I can’t reveal the name here, but neeku aa group idea unte. He used to roam with Devender goud’s son. They still do lot of mining and construction related stuff even today.

aa gang lo 5-6 members unttaru antha G balisina Batch and aatcare types

2 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

I can’t reveal the name here, but neeku aa group idea unte. He used to roam with Devender goud’s son. They still do lot of mining and construction related stuff even today.

aa gang lo 5-6 members unttaru antha G balisina Batch and aatcare types

Manaki telsindi endi ante, a roju rape chesindi only two people ae ani...atarvata ie pesticide tagadam and scenelu cheyadam lo migita 4-5 involve ayinaru ani...

Anyway, issue side track ayitundi..! 

After the case went to court and trail concluded, pratyusha’s Mother demanded heavy settlement from the other party, started harassing their families, used allegedly nayeem gang to terrorize and with all the contacts gained during this course, she became a popular realtor involved in settlements, eventually planned to join TRS and planned to contest from Bhongir MLA constituency against Uma madhava reddy in 2014 elections and she is now getting ready to launch her son in movies..! 

From a Govt school teacher to launching her son in the movies..

Another classic case of blood money..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Anyway, issue side track ayitundi..! 

After the case went to court and trail concluded, pratyusha’s Mother demanded heavy settlement from the other party, started harassing their families, used allegedly nayeem gang to terrorize and with all the contacts gained during this course, she became a popular realtor involved in settlements, eventually planned to join TRS and planned to contest from Bhongir MLA constituency against Uma madhava reddy in 2014 elections and she is now getting ready to launch her son in movies..! 

From a Govt school teacher to launching her son in the movies..

Another classic case of blood money..

takkuvadi kaade

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Manaki telsindi endi ante, a roju rape chesindi only two people ae ani...atarvata ie pesticide tagadam and scenelu cheyadam lo migita 4-5 involve ayinaru ani...

Naaku Telisina Ee story cheptha.

D Goud sons batch was hanging out. And maatallo ee siddharth gadu pratyusha topic thecchadu oka sari. Vaadu kuda aa gang lo vade.

so ala he took pratyusha one day( don’t know how he convinced her) to their place and appatike they were drunk and few raped her( don’t know who were involved) and since she was totally weak after that, they made both of them to drink poison.

rest is history.

Just now, princeofheaven said:

takkuvadi kaade

Chana danger di kaka ieme...

chala chesindi...Siddharth Reddy ki actual ga 5-6 years siksha padithe late it was reduced to 2-3 years...daniki ie ‘ayyo papam’ mother charged heavily, cash and properties from the other side and did not contest the sentence reduction...court bayataki vachi as usual natakal, nyayam kavale ani, inka chala pedda siksha pagale ani..

30 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Halwa bhail assalu pratyusha ni evaru samparu kontamandi cine heros antaru inkokaru devender goud taluka antaru

Sidharth reddy naa college lo senior, nannu first ragging chesindi kooda vaade. Anyway vaadu involved kaani asalu rape chesindi aa taravatha champinchesindi Devender Goud koduku 

4 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

Naaku Telisina Ee story cheptha.

D Goud sons batch was hanging out. And maatallo ee siddharth gadu pratyusha topic thecchadu oka sari. Vaadu kuda aa gang lo vade.

so ala he took pratyusha one day( don’t know how he convinced her) to their place and appatike they were drunk and few raped her( don’t know who were involved) and since she was totally weak after that, they made both of them to drink poison.

rest is history.

Idi I know..! Siddharth Reddy gani cousins antha manaki dosthulu kaka iyaltaki..what I heard was this guy is partly innocent and framed by the big guys ani...CBN apatlo chala pressure use chesindu ie case ni daarimalliyanika and all because Goud’s Close people were in involved and all...

Presently Siddharth Reddy got married to edo oka popular faction family, If im not wrong then it’s gangula pratap reddy’s Divorced daughter ni sidd pendli chesukunadu ipudu 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Idi I know..! Siddharth Reddy gani cousins antha manaki dosthulu kaka iyaltaki..what I heard was this guy is partly innocent and framed by the big guys ani...CBN apatlo chala pressure use chesindu ie case ni daarimalliyanika and all because Goud’s Close people were in involved and all...

Yes siddarth gadini bakara chesindru.... political influence, I think D Goud was home minister at that time

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sidharth reddy naa college lo senior, nannu first ragging chesindi kooda vaade. Anyway vaadu involved kaani asalu rape chesindi aa taravatha champinchesindi Devender Goud koduku 

Acha hao...tum vasavi ka hain ma...! Telise vuntadu kaka

38 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

She is one big natkal lady..! 

Masthu blackmail chesindi avutali party vallani and compromise ki masthu paisal vasool chesindi...bhomgir la venture kuda start pette plan and TRS lo kuda join ayi una madhava Reddy mida nilapadanike masthu try chesindi

She's not a natkal lady, she's someone that decided to stand up and fight against the injustice instead of just folding up and crying sitting in a corner. Pratyusha valla daddy sudden ga chanipoyaru at a young age, before that he was a very close friend of my father. Pratyusha ni chinnappudu chaala sarlu choosa, my dad advised her mom to not send her into modeling/movies etc but ayina aame chaala beautiful ga untadi ani encourage chesindi. Husband poyadu heart attack ki, unna oka koothuruni rape chesi murder chesaru do you expect her to sit in a corner, cry and forget it? 

Just another case of the wealthy flouting the laws and killing the normal people in India. 

Siddharth Reddy marriage conditions kuda dowry and all kadu, save this guy from pratyusha’s Mother’s blackmailing ...anduke a faction family tho sambandham petukunaru...and they did take care of this case.  Masthu paisal vasool chesindani talk...faction pressure shuru ayinaka, Aunty takat taggipoindani public talk...

inka paisal ravadam bandh ayinaka, ie aunty politics loki digindi..Bhongir la baane pracharam chesindi, ticket vastadanikundi...!!!