Heroin Pratyusha's Mother exclusive interview | My Voice with Vaali Srinivas | CBC9 News

tortoise

1 minute ago, cyndrilla said:

Halwa ki kuda opportunity osthe pakka corrupt aithadu..may be he is jealous of these widows

Mana desa blood lone vundi corruption. nijaithi ga vundam ani try chesina vundanivvaru. after halwa mallepulu enthabraces_1

Just now, Sreeven said:

Mana desa blood lone vundi corruption. nijaithi ga vundam ani try chesina vundanivvaru. after halwa mallepulu enthabraces_1

@3$%

11 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

Naayanaa Halwa...ame money theeskoni settle cheskundhi antunnav, neeku telusu antunnav..poni nuvvu cheppindhe nijam anukundam..she lost her daughter..appatlo sunaina meedha kuda edchav..she lost her husband..naku aithe widow crying laane undhi..asalu matter side chesi gisal meedha untadhi nee focus.. 

Department movie chusava RGV dhi?

The question here is...paisal teesukunaka malla build up enduku ani..! 

May be you all are missing the chronology of the events..! I see them as individuals..not as suffers or innocents..! 

There is a financial element involved and people are trying to cash in on that..! And such people cannot deserve sympathies and so sunayana dumala didn’t deserve the sympathy she needs cos she cashed in on sympathy by milking people like you..

Like I said, I k ow many things you don’t know...somethings you can’t find on google..like Siddharth Reddy got married into gangula family...idi reality but no one knows because it’s not on google. This is the age where people stopped using their brain and depended on google for righteousness

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

May be you all are missing the chronology of the events..! I see them as individuals..not as suffers or innocents..! 

There is a financial element involved and people are trying to cash in on that..! And such people cannot deserve sympathies and so sunayana dumala didn’t deserve the sympathy she needs cos she cashed in on sympathy by milking people like you..

Like I said, I k ow many things you don’t know...somethings you can’t find on google..like Siddharth Reddy got married into gangula family...idi reality but no one knows because it’s not on google. This is the age where people stopped using their brain and depended on google for righteousness

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ento be bonda

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

_%~

18 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

Naayanaa Halwa...ame money theeskoni settle cheskundhi antunnav, neeku telusu antunnav..poni nuvvu cheppindhe nijam anukundam..she lost her daughter..appatlo sunaina meedha kuda edchav..she lost her husband..naku aithe widow crying laane undhi..asalu matter side chesi gisal meedha untadhi nee focus.. 

Department movie chusava RGV dhi?

Nenu edichinanduku poledu amma...vallu poinaka...pratyusha aina seenu bava aina..vallu poinaka taditara jarigina parinamala valla...thapadu..! Blood money antaru..

iga etla cheptunav ante...nenu edichinanduke vallu sachipoinaru ani...reality endante..vallu poinaka public edusthe, valla intlollu a musugu la paisal vasool chesinar

Interestingly...the two people who are in question here are women...I’m sure it’s a coincidence...but strikingly coincidence...in both the cases, beneficiaries of blood money are women..nothing is planned but both women cashed on the opportunity at later stages...

It’s a coincidence though..!!! 

17 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Well, corruption in our genes...and that’s what we are good at..

So are the people here...everyone..! Not good to just single me out like this..

Anyway, she is a fighter woman...but when the result was near, she let it go for money...siksha padalsina Siddharth Reddy bayata tirugutunte, settlement chesukuni side ayipoindi...nijayiti anedi vunte paisal pakana petti atleast court la review legion aina vesedi...

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

I know some of the insider things which google wouldn't get you. 

Accepting for a cash settlement and making a mockery of her daughter's pain and agony is in the question now...not what she did or what she stood up for or what should have done..

Trust me, This woman has indulged in land settlements in Bhongir and ask any native of bhongir and they will tell the reality and she allegedly made a settlement with Nayeem's gang, Now this is an eye opener. 

She quit her job to fight for justice, what what did she end up doing ? 

She said she will fight for justice...but when Siddarth Reddy is sentenced and in the review petition when the sentence is reduced, this was NOT contested in court...but to the media, she said in a loud voice and blamed judiciary system that it has been sold off, but the reality is that she let that happen for a hefty settlement which included lands and cash. This happened in 2012..

Now, before 2014 election she wanted to contest the general election but remember, she was a govt school teacher who quit her job to fight with no known sources of income and we all know politics is such an expensive thing , Isint it a question to be asked ? 

Without money, no way she can get into politics and where did she got the money with which she planned to foray into politics.. ?

Now, she is launching her son to movies...Now, how come a ex-school teacher be able to groom her son into acting and now launch into movies ? It must have been an expesnive affair too but how did she manage with no known sources of income ?

This is it... ayyo papam ante saripodu nayana iyalrepu...evarana ayyo papam annarante, dani venkala edo matlab vuntadi..

guddi ga kandlu musukunte, teriche lopu golmal ayipotadi

Comedy at peaks ..picha story lu rasthunnav...nijamga idea undha kaka neeku bhongir gurnichi , valla amma gurinchi?  Entha high profile sala gallu involve amenu pettina torture thelusa neeku...she was a teacher and close friend of my mama where she teaches...and my mama is close to Uma and her ...but he never told these stories about her

Itlanti incidents enno ainav..!! 

Do you guys remember there was another case, Dr.Kiran Reddy was brutally mudered by her husband , who happens to be niece of Jaipal Reddy. ? 

You know what that murderer is up to ? What should have happened and what has happened ? 

Google it to find no answers...

1 minute ago, camsam said:

Comedy at peaks ..picha story lu rasthunnav...nijamga idea undha kaka neeku bhongir gurnichi , valla amma gurinchi?  Entha high profile sala gallu involve amenu pettina torture thelusa neeku...she was a teacher and close friend of my mama where she teaches...and my mama is close to Uma and her ...but he never told these stories about her

May be mee mama niku chepentha profile niku ledemo...anduke chepaledemo mee mama niku