Evaranna recent ga H1B stamping ki vellara, either to Mexico/Canada

tennisluvr

Thinking of going to India this December but India lo stamping situation ela untado teliyadu plus don't want to get delayed too much if I go there. 

Evaranna Canada or Mexico ki recent ga vellara, if so how are the stamping chances if we go there. This isn't my first time H1B stamping btw, for those are you that want to know that. If we go to Canada, what city is better? Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax or Vancouver? 

Same with Mexico. Heard people going to Matamoros near Texas border, akkada ela undi these days situation. Please throw some light. 

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Thinking of going to India this December but India lo stamping situation ela untado teliyadu plus don't want to get delayed too much if I go there. 

Evaranna Canada or Mexico ki recent ga vellara, if so how are the stamping chances if we go there. This isn't my first time H1B stamping btw, for those are you that want to know that. If we go to Canada, what city is better? Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax or Vancouver? 

Same with Mexico. Heard people going to Matamoros near Texas border, akkada ela undi these days situation. Please throw some light. 

nenu 2 yrs back tijuana, mexico vellina vuncle..since i was living in Irvine that time it was an easy ride to the border. stayed in hotel 1st day went to finger prints in the afternoon same night went to some clubs had fun next day intrw 3rd day pp pick up and taxi to border and walk back..but mexico is only for 2nd H1 stamping no COS...1st time was in Vancouver canada was relativetly easy! ippudu paristhithi no idea..

Canada lo vancouver, Ottawa, calgary are easy man...Mexico la gadbad aithe nee case ikkada process cheyalem India 10gey antunaar  happened to my colleague vaani suitcases naa deggara unai...India la stamping baane aithunayi kada y worry?

7 minutes ago, CVR said:

Canada lo vancouver, Ottawa, calgary are easy man...Mexico la gadbad aithe nee case ikkada process cheyalem India 10gey antunaar  happened to my colleague vaani suitcases naa deggara unai...India la stamping baane aithunayi kada y worry?

Okay then going to Ottawa, thanks bro

7 minutes ago, CVR said:

221g's ostunnayi baane ani talk undi akkada

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Neetho maatalenti ra arey, endukochavo enduku edchavo kooda teliyadu GTFOH

dimag dhenginda ra love de.. nenemanna ... ltt chesa.. burra unda.. leka burada to nindinda.. sense kooda ledu

1 minute ago, Bhai said:

dimag dhenginda ra love de.. nenemanna ... ltt chesa.. burra unda.. leka burada to nindinda.. sense kooda ledu

Okay chill then, boothulu andariki ochu. Control chesuko