All we want from Hrithik is..

uttermost

to accept his affair with kangana like a boss.

if there was really no affair, then dismiss the entire bullshit like a boss. not run to news media for clarifications on details of this 'case'.

p.s. 'we' here refers to me mostly. if someone wants to join, feel free to.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• cyndrilla

• Prince_Fan

• Batman_fan

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, uttermost said:

to accept his affair with kangana like a boss.

if there was really no affair, then dismiss the entire bullshit like a boss. not run to news media for clarifications on details of this 'case'.

p.s. 'we' here refers to me mostly. if someone wants to join, feel free to.

wait for our annai @Android_Halwa leaks

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Care to point out the flaw in my logic?

I could have pointed out flaws it were logic, since it's all based on assumptions and hearsay there's no question of finding out a flaw when the whole premise behind this topic is devoid of the aforementioned logic. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I could have pointed out flaws it were logic, since it's all based on assumptions and hearsay there's no question of finding out a flaw when the whole premise behind this topic is devoid of the aforementioned logic. 

Ofcourse, every stand on this issue will be based on assumptions. 

My thread explores both sides of the stand, and puts the blame on Hrithik for his shoddy handling of this issue.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

The thing is this. Hrithik doesn't lose a thing if this festers on. He doesn't lose if it dies. Its not like he's being hauled over to hell and back because of Kangana. What's the necessity for him to react? 

That too, by releasing emails allegedly sent by Kangana, among which she claims 4 were actually sent by her at the peak of her affair, and the rest were doctored.

The claim is simple. Did Hrithik have an affair or not? commonsense dictates that its highly likely that he did.

If he didn't, he could have just brushed aside this entire tamasha as nothing. Its not as if Kangana's complaint about hacked email is going to land him in jail or anything. will it?

Also he won't suffer any professional hurdles because of this. It'll be Kangana who'll suffer, and she's ready for it. Its nice to support someone who has a lot to lose than to support a dumbfcuk who hides behind friends.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

The thing is this. Hrithik doesn't lose a thing if this festers on. He doesn't lose if it dies. Its not like he's being hauled over to hell and back because of Kangana. What's the necessity for him to react? 

That too, by releasing emails allegedly sent by Kangana, among which she claims 4 were actually sent by her at the peak of her affair, and the rest were doctored.

The claim is simple. Did Hrithik have an affair or not? commonsense dictates that its highly likely that he did.

If he didn't, he could have just brushed aside this entire tamasha as nothing. Its not as if Kangana's complaint about hacked email is going to land him in jail or anything. will it?

Also he won't suffer any professional hurdles because of this. It'll be Kangana who'll suffer, and she's ready for it. Its nice to support someone who has a lot to lose than to support a dumbfcuk who hides behind friends.

I think Hrithik's career is also going to suffer due to all the negative publicity, not to mention his personal life has been on the rocks due to this. I think his concern is about the well being of his kids and as a responsible father, I can't find fault with him trying to salvage his image in front of his kids who might be facing an even worse time than him with the negative spotlight. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I think Hrithik's career is also going to suffer due to all the negative publicity, not to mention his personal life has been on the rocks due to this. I think his concern is about the well being of his kids and as a responsible father, I can't find fault with him trying to salvage his image in front of his kids who might be facing an even worse time than him with the negative spotlight. 

Him salving 'his image' cannot be at the expense of another woman. Guys constantly come up with this excuse about 'whatll my mom think of me', 'whatll my neighbour think of me'.

It's time to own up to what happened. His kids will respect him, if he comes through this with his head held high.

He can't do it, unless he comes out with the truth.