Meet the Tribal Woman in Coimbatore Who Is Standing Up to Isha Foundation

Bhai

Just now, alpachinao said:

Jaggu baba gadu super in media PR mgmt lo akkada nunchi narkukuntu vachadu bodi gadi daka pakadu

Mana bharata desam e maatha peda ni thakaru adi idi ani penta avuthundi

3 minutes ago, Bhai said:

allegation endhi... Ex High court judge letter rasadu pm ki do not attend the event ani.

former Madras high court judge D Hariparanthaman had said that the Isha Foundation has over 13 lakh sqft of illegal constructions, and “the visit by the Prime Minister may interfere with the administration of justice”.

He also said the opposition was not because of the religious event, but due to the “violation of the building norms” and the apprehension that the Prime Minister’s visit will “legitimise the actions of the organisation”, a fear endorsed by activists and tribal bodies.

allegation ante sadhuguru correct ani anatledu janalu case esiru kada ani atta ana. Vakay eedio susna but em labam last ki em radu janalaki ani anipistundi 

lol oka kukka ni tiskochi media lo new esina nammutharu ra miru....let the courts decide who is true ..........from what i heard this is the plot of the church to bring him down........

2 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

lol oka kukka ni tiskochi media lo new esina nammutharu ra miru....let the courts decide who is true ..........from what i heard this is the plot of the church to bring him down........

May be may not be my point is if he is a guru why he needs so much of PR ?? And he seems active in media since a new govt was formed 

39 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

allegation ante sadhuguru correct ani anatledu janalu case esiru kada ani atta ana. Vakay eedio susna but em labam last ki em radu janalaki ani anipistundi 

ade marali anedi.

12 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

May be may not be my point is if he is a guru why he needs so much of PR ?? And he seems active in media since a new govt was formed 

apply burnol and sleep......what is your problem if he is growing idiot......he answers questions in the best way...he is active from long back and you may know him just today......

29 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

E baba 30 yrs industry 5 yrs nunchi prime time nadustundi but e baba liberal baba la act testhadu industry lo niladokukodaniki

2 hours ago, nanda_jaffa said:

apply burnol and sleep......what is your problem if he is growing idiot......he answers questions in the best way...he is active from long back and you may know him just today......

*=:

• 8 months later...
On 18/10/2017 at 12:51 AM, chittimallu2 said:

this is true

yes true 

he never claimed that he is good

he just shows you the right spiritual path 

by simple exercises and meditation techniques 

and food diets how to think 

he will teach you to love everyone in the world the same way as a mother treats his kids 

i have learnt yoga from him i used to be so emotional earlier too much aggressive ,jealous , competitive short tempered blah blah

but now after learning and practicing the yoga from him from past two years 

even if someone else hurts me i simply bend down my head and walk away now .

he is not religious though 

he thought me that 

Hindus -OM

Christians - aamen

islam - aameen 

all these sounds are same and what are the significance and purpose of praying to god with the sounds

Aaaa --uhhh -hmm (OM,Aamen,aameeen) 

• 3 years later...