**** Electroneum(ETN) - New Crypto coming out ****

Hello1234

6 hours ago, MRI said:

planning to invest 5k$. emantaru??

Nuvvu already konnav emo anukunna previous post lo 500 something annav kadha.. Token sale end aipoindi early ga and you lost a chance and now only xchange lo list ainapudu Konami.. 5000 chala 2 much buddy on a new ICO, so invest something low and invest remaining on the ones like bitcoin, etherium or lite coin 

22 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Nuvvu already konnav emo anukunna previous post lo 500 something annav kadha.. Token sale end aipoindi early ga and you lost a chance and now only xchange lo list ainapudu Konami.. 5000 chala 2 much buddy on a new ICO, so invest something low and invest remaining on the ones like bitcoin, etherium or lite coin 

Electronium $5 ayye chance vunda bro after ICO 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Electronium $5 ayye chance vunda bro after ICO 

5$ might be optimistic brother. Naakunna basic knowledge prakaram, when the volume of coins is that high, anything beyond a dollar is very good return. I am expecting it to hit 40cents max this year. I could also be wrong as there is some pent up demand for ICO. it could spike beyond a dollar. 40 cents will still return 40 times the money you invested.

6 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

5$ might be optimistic brother. Naakunna basic knowledge prakaram, when the volume of coins is that high, anything beyond a dollar is very good return. I am expecting it to hit 40cents max this year. I could also be wrong as there is some pent up demand for ICO. it could spike beyond a dollar. 40 cents will still return 40 times the money you invested.

Ante naa oka 300 invest cheste adi next year end kalla oka $5-10 aithe retire aipotha ani naa yokka idi 

On 10/17/2017 at 6:07 PM, Hello1234 said:

Hello Crypto People,

Electronium ani kotha UK based crypto currency market loki vasthundi starting november 1st, its still under crowd funding and they are introducing something new like mobile mining which looks promising and the market cap is 3 billion USD at the moment and increasing rapidly.

I personally got $500 worth of coins which is 50,000 at 1 cent a coin. Once it enters into the market it will slowly start increasing even though it might take some time. Etherium, litecoin, dashcoin and other coins started like this and see where they are now.

Interested people can invest little money and hold on to it for sometime. If anyone can get signup and buy those coins by end of day Oct 18th they will get 10% bonus. You can use the below referral link to get an additional 1% bonus.

For the new coinbase users use the below link to get free $10 bonus, first create an account in coinbase to get ethereum or bitcoin and then send that ethereum/bitcoin using the wallet address of electroneum which you can get it once you sign up in electroneum and then convert ethereum/ bitcoin to electroneum to purchase electroneum.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/59128a23064f070414b03b7c

https://my.electroneum.com/join/5A5FFC

Srinivas dasari ...electroneum loo ela invest chesavu ?  process enti ?

14 minutes ago, DayLord said:

Srinivas dasari ...electroneum loo ela invest chesavu ?  process enti ?

Bhayya manadi zilla parishad school aa Leka chettu kinda chaduvukunnava ??

4 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

8 hours ago, 9ine said:

ICO token sale closed buddy..you need to wait until they hit exchanges.

November 1st anukuntaa..

planning to buy.. next opportunity vastey cheppandi bro

14 minutes ago, MRI said:

planning to buy.. next opportunity vastey cheppandi bro

dont worry bro....prathi nela bocchudu vunnayi ico's next month COnfideal vundhi...project ento choodu first next team gurinchi choodu, road map etc etc then decide whether to go with this project or not.

Ico ki register avvali antey check on their website

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cinema_talk_pichodu said:

Bitcoins tho veetini konacha on Nov 1st ?

chaala ico's eth based vuntaayi convert them to ETH on that day and send it to the smart contract address that they published on their website...Beware guys ...phishing baaga nadusthadhi aa time okatiki rendu saarlu check chesukondi address

3 minutes ago, cinema_talk_pichodu said:

Bitcoins tho veetini konacha on Nov 1st ?

BTW dont buy now. Initial gaa chaala ekkuvaki dump chesthaaru .. Wait till the pice drops pakka thagguthundhi ..patience is the key guys...Just dont fomo(fear of missing out) and buy it

On 10/17/2017 at 6:07 PM, Hello1234 said:

Hello Crypto People,

Electronium ani kotha UK based crypto currency market loki vasthundi starting november 1st, its still under crowd funding and they are introducing something new like mobile mining which looks promising and the market cap is 3 billion USD at the moment and increasing rapidly.

I personally got $500 worth of coins which is 50,000 at 1 cent a coin. Once it enters into the market it will slowly start increasing even though it might take some time. Etherium, litecoin, dashcoin and other coins started like this and see where they are now.

Interested people can invest little money and hold on to it for sometime. If anyone can get signup and buy those coins by end of day Oct 18th they will get 10% bonus. You can use the below referral link to get an additional 1% bonus.

For the new coinbase users use the below link to get free $10 bonus, first create an account in coinbase to get ethereum or bitcoin and then send that ethereum/bitcoin using the wallet address of electroneum which you can get it once you sign up in electroneum and then convert ethereum/ bitcoin to electroneum to purchase electroneum.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/59128a23064f070414b03b7c

https://my.electroneum.com/join/5A5FFC

Brotheruuu...although it is too late to ask. Nee thread subject to electronium ani undi. But actual name has no "I" in it. The link that you gave also has e instead of i .  The correct name is "electroneum" not "electronium". Right ? Already oka eth pettanu. Too late to ask but could not stop asking.