**** Electroneum(ETN) - New Crypto coming out ****

Hello1234

2 hours ago, cup_saucer said:

Brother... can u also say how to buy other coins first (give us the link pls).

Does it takes few days to get ready to use after u invest in this. because its only 6 hrs left for the 10% bonus and limited coins available for initial crowd funding on electronium.

eg, ethereum konna for suppose, immediate to use unte, do they charge any fee to buy the coins and sell the coins or transfer the wallet to electroneum. suppose i bought $500 ethereum and sold everything do they charge likes banks to have minimum coins balance?

You can but etherium or lite coin using coinbase and below is the link. I didn't quite get your question, when it comes to usage if you use debit card to buy a coin in coinbase then you can get that coin instantly on to coinbase account and if it is a bank deposit, you have to wait for 5 days to get coins into coinbase account. for converting etherium to electronium I don't think they charge anything, but initial ga etherium or bitcoin konali ante coinbase lo, there is some percenage deduction.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/59128a23064f070414b03b7c

5 hours ago, just2deal said:

Don't buy just any crpto coin..If a coins is 'Owned' by oany group,they have thier interest and not yours.(Bitcoin is anonymus an dno one owns it.)The owners of these are only the benficial users in this..they 'create coins' for free and even if they dump a billion coins at 1 cent each..they will be millionaires overnight

Buy 'Bitcoin' or 'nothing'.

(I am into bitcoins  from many years..I first bought bitcoins when they were trading at $30 ish and seen many coins come and go..pure dumping..I was also one of the partner in famous DOGECOIN,once traded over $5 which is now less than 0.00001 cent.We used to give away 100s of free coins just for promotion and agetting more people into the game)

Your statement is true up to some level, we cannot buy some sh** coins.. Apart from bitcoin, there are very good coins in the market like Etherium, Dashcoin, Litecoin etc and they started very low in cents and doing good now.. I'm not saying electroneum will perform that way, but we never now about any coin until it gets released in the market. Speaking of DOGECOIN, I have seen its trend and never saw it went upto $5 before it went to 0.0001.

Already ee ICO ki registered and got approved for the white list.....Chaala hype vundhi ee project ki....But the problem with iCO's are that they get dumped once they hit some exchange. So u have two options either u can dump it for some X profit or else wait till the price goes down and throw some bucks into it

23 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

Hello Crypto People,

Electronium ani kotha UK based crypto currency market loki vasthundi starting november 1st, its still under crowd funding and they are introducing something new like mobile mining which looks promising and the market cap is 3 billion USD at the moment and increasing rapidly.

I personally got $500 worth of coins which is 50,000 at 1 cent a coin. Once it enters into the market it will slowly start increasing even though it might take some time. Etherium, litecoin, dashcoin and other coins started like this and see where they are now.

Interested people can invest little money and hold on to it for sometime. If anyone can get signup and buy those coins by end of day Oct 18th they will get 10% bonus. You can use the below referral link to get an additional 1% bonus.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/59128a23064f070414b03b7c

https://my.electroneum.com/join/5A5FFC

BTW pls dont invest now man. The ppl who made the bonus will dump it once it hits the exchange. SO obviously the price will drop , wait till then

23 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Nice.. You got the coins couple of weeks ago or what ?

Yes bro.. Anytime just try to buy it when the bonus % is more that way u'll not loose much. This is what i've learnt from my past experiences

17 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Cool.. Gemini nundi konnava or you purchased it through coinbase.

Electronium gurinchii antunnav ankul but Bitindia la invest chesinava nuvvu ?

1 hour ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Electronium gurinchii antunnav ankul but Bitindia la invest chesinava nuvvu ?

nenu antundi etherium or bitcoin exchange cheyali kadha,, so intial ga neeku problem unde kadha so yedi vadavu coinbase or gemini etherium/bitcoin ni convert cheyadaniki

22 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

nenu antundi etherium or bitcoin exchange cheyali kadha,, so intial ga neeku problem unde kadha so ye exchange vadavu etherium/bitcoin ni convert cheyadaniki

Naadi just formal question 

i think most ppl use coinbase 

ripple coin meeda Nee opinion entii ??