Dysfunction family effecting children growth

maddhy

15 hours ago, vendetta said:

Ya dinibatti em ardam ayndi 

pani pata lekunda db lo unnolni analyse cheydam petkunna @BZA brother ni em anali ?

memu yedustunnamo leda @BZA yedustunnado ardam katleda miku?

mottaniki good post but danni yedupu post chesina @BZA anniyya ki Ive na chitikelu @3$%

You don't need to spend lot of hours to realize what kind of people (IDs) DB has. Just a week maximum. Compare that to everyone who has been here for years and posting all BS.

16 hours ago, BZA said:

ikkada chala mandi anthe bro. villu chese tappulu ville realize avvaru, inka kids gurinchi emi alochistaru??

kids ni kaneyatam fb lo photos pettadam birthdays cheyyatam. inthaka minchi villaki alochinche antha scene ledu. 

konni examples istanu-- @kittaya veedu rape victim videos xvideos lo chudalanukune type. but buildup ki satsangam, temples gurinchi post estadu.

@perugu_vada eeyana chala kalam nundi unnadu, pelli ayyindi  emi upoyagam, xvideos lo videos kavalanta. emcheptam.

@Android_Halwa eedu oka gajji batch. opposite batch ni eda chance unte aada, avatalavallaki chirak vachela posts estadu. page lu page lu essay lu rastadu. avi half rupee upoyagam kuda undadu. aak pak karepak type. eediki manager post icharu, india lo unna valla meeda frustration chupinchi pani chepistadu ani. veedu login ayyadu ante india lo vallaki ucha anamata. veedu pillalu vishayam lo entha goppaga untado oohinchuko.

@Quickgun_murugan eedu biggest hypocrite in this db. chesevanni dummara panulu. ninnu tidatha antadu but hurt avoddu antadu. nenu munde cheppanu kada hurt avoddu ani antadu. mamoolu athi kaadu.

@vendetta eema aada ladies anta. yerakamga anukovalo telvad?? vesevanni worst posts. 24hrs edupu on lo untadi, prapancham antha aame kosam puttindi anukuntadi. aame parent ayithe pillalu ela untaru??

intha dikkumalina mindset unnavallu inka pillalu gurinchi emi alochistaru?? indulo chala mandi ekkuva kalam nunde unnaru ikkada emi upayogam. 

so villa deggara nundi inputs avasarama??? 

Bhayya legends missing

@Dimpy123 veeniki Ram gadu kavali . Male dkc kavali veediki.

@cyndrilla veedu endo ardam kadu ladies la vuntundi veedi comments.

@rajivn786  veediki h4 ead cancel avvadam istam vundadhu. Veedi pendlam working on h4ead on QA for 20$ per hour.

2 hours ago, UncleSamaja said:

Bhayya legends missing

@Dimpy123 veeniki Ram gadu kavali . Male dkc kavali veediki.

@cyndrilla veedu endo ardam kadu ladies la vuntundi veedi comments.

@rajivn786  veediki h4 ead cancel avvadam istam vundadhu. Veedi pendlam working on h4ead on QA for 20$ per hour.

Good analysis!!

I have been in US for beyond 12 years and have seen lot of people. Now I am trying to refrain from this db because over the last 5 years bad set of people did come here.

Anyway, being 12 years in IT industry and still waiting for another 10 yrs atleast to get a GC (EVC victim) , I would like to start with the hierarchy of crying :

GC -> H1, OPT, H4

H1 -> OPT, H4

Crying on others is in the blood of Indian (majority) and I can say that I don;t fall in this category. I always supported OPT's, fellow H1;s and H4's to some extent as I am also beneficiary of this. There are also lot of reasons on Indians as to why they don;t come to the top (reason : as there are lot of people who will pull them down). I also worked for a short time in Marketing IT candidates and I had to leave it because of so much abuse especially with the way they mask the rates and blame on OPT/H4. You should know the fact that the rate which u get from ur employer is not the actual hourly rate . The rates should be transparent with the employees. First abuse of H1B starts with the rates and then blame the rate drop on H4 or OPT which is not the actual reason. I mentioned this so many times in this db. 

We and the whole country knows where the abuse is : H1B;s and especially from Indian IT firms. There were lot of measures in the past few months  and now they are modifying the LCA to mention all the vendor layers (to be released soon).  

Lastly, my wife was never in IT and I wouldn;t encourage my wife to do for 20$. QA rates were very low whether it's in India or US. If u have seen it for 20 then u can understand the quality of work u get. My wife is a gold medalist in Medicine from India and u can never even come close to it. She got into residency only because of H4 EAD though she has good scores because very few programs do sponsor H1 & J1 .(NY medical schools takes lot of IMG;s)

U should have already seen video of doctor talking about HR392 as he couldn;t do specializtion in Advanced Gastro...because he is on visa. Majority of H4's are not even in IT. I have seen couple here and there but they are very few . Major chunk of them are doing odd jobs and u want to spoil their livelohood. I know lot of people who are into Medicine, Business & Educational sector . At the end od the day it's only 35 k plus which is pretty low.

Abuse is there in H1,OPT or H4 as long as Indians are there. You can;t eradicate it !!

16 hours ago, BZA said:

avune ne meede edavale @3$%

kitti gaadu satsangam ane thread esthe. nuvu dantlo na marriage sakkaga ledu anduke ila unnanu ani ededo vaagutunav mari??

needi pichi vaagudu mind sakkaka ledu antunam. defend chesukolev endukante hypocrite vi nuvvu.

db lo chala mandi ladies unnaru, undevaaru. valla andari meeda leni negativity ne okka danimeeda enduku undi?? nuvu bekar danivi kabatti. 

Hehehe

19 hours ago, BZA said:

ikkada chala mandi anthe bro. villu chese tappulu ville realize avvaru, inka kids gurinchi emi alochistaru??

kids ni kaneyatam fb lo photos pettadam birthdays cheyyatam. inthaka minchi villaki alochinche antha scene ledu. 

konni examples istanu-- @kittaya veedu rape victim videos xvideos lo chudalanukune type. but buildup ki satsangam, temples gurinchi post estadu.

@perugu_vada eeyana chala kalam nundi unnadu, pelli ayyindi  emi upoyagam, xvideos lo videos kavalanta. emcheptam.

@Android_Halwa eedu oka gajji batch. opposite batch ni eda chance unte aada, avatalavallaki chirak vachela posts estadu. page lu page lu essay lu rastadu. avi half rupee upoyagam kuda undadu. aak pak karepak type. eediki manager post icharu, india lo unna valla meeda frustration chupinchi pani chepistadu ani. veedu login ayyadu ante india lo vallaki ucha anamata. veedu pillalu vishayam lo entha goppaga untado oohinchuko.

@Quickgun_murugan eedu biggest hypocrite in this db. chesevanni dummara panulu. ninnu tidatha antadu but hurt avoddu antadu. nenu munde cheppanu kada hurt avoddu ani antadu. mamoolu athi kaadu.

@vendetta eema aada ladies anta. yerakamga anukovalo telvad?? vesevanni worst posts. 24hrs edupu on lo untadi, prapancham antha aame kosam puttindi anukuntadi. aame parent ayithe pillalu ela untaru??

intha dikkumalina mindset unnavallu inka pillalu gurinchi emi alochistaru?? indulo chala mandi ekkuva kalam nunde unnaru ikkada emi upayogam. 

Endi andriod PM aa...hoo my detta aunty metta battoo

18 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Good analysis!!

I have been in US for beyond 12 years and have seen lot of people. Now I am trying to refrain from this db because over the last 5 years bad set of people did come here.

Anyway, being 12 years in IT industry and still waiting for another 10 yrs atleast to get a GC (EVC victim) , I would like to start with the hierarchy of crying :

GC -> H1, OPT, H4

H1 -> OPT, H4

Crying on others is in the blood of Indian (majority) and I can say that I don;t fall in this category. I always supported OPT's, fellow H1;s and H4's to some extent as I am also beneficiary of this. There are also lot of reasons on Indians as to why they don;t come to the top (reason : as there are lot of people who will pull them down). I also worked for a short time in Marketing IT candidates and I had to leave it because of so much abuse especially with the way they mask the rates and blame on OPT/H4. You should know the fact that the rate which u get from ur employer is not the actual hourly rate . The rates should be transparent with the employees. First abuse of H1B starts with the rates and then blame the rate drop on H4 or OPT which is not the actual reason. I mentioned this so many times in this db. 

We and the whole country knows where the abuse is : H1B;s and especially from Indian IT firms. There were lot of measures in the past few months  and now they are modifying the LCA to mention all the vendor layers (to be released soon).  

Lastly, my wife was never in IT and I wouldn;t encourage my wife to do for 20$. QA rates were very low whether it's in India or US. If u have seen it for 20 then u can understand the quality of work u get. My wife is a gold medalist in Medicine from India and u can never even come close to it. She got into residency only because of H4 EAD though she has good scores because very few programs do sponsor H1 & J1 .(NY medical schools takes lot of IMG;s)

U should have already seen video of doctor talking about HR392 as he couldn;t do specializtion in Advanced Gastro...because he is on visa. Majority of H4's are not even in IT. I have seen couple here and there but they are very few . Major chunk of them are doing odd jobs and u want to spoil their livelohood. I know lot of people who are into Medicine, Business & Educational sector . At the end od the day it's only 35 k plus which is pretty low.

Abuse is there in H1,OPT or H4 as long as Indians are there. You can;t eradicate it !!

Mayya...ischoollo pustakal sadavamantene brain off aipoyedi...nuvvu intha postlu este howw..aa how ani

22 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Good analysis!!

GC -> H1, OPT, H4

H1 -> OPT, H4

Haven't seen such a sensible post than this one in the recent past...

Most people here live in delusional world and often forget the fact that there is a world around them. These are the set of people who don't have an opinion, neither create one...They just blindly follow the majoritarian opinion and feel they have contributed to the society in the best possible way but in reality, these kind of people are literally worthless. Of what good is human brain when they can't see and analyse two sides of the coin ? 

People like @BZA are part of such group. They think the world around them which is usually surrounded by 5-10 people of the same mindset and mentaility are the reigning emperors of the world and often forget the fact that they aren't surrounded by not just a bunch of idiots but 6 billion people and a world huge enough to make them sit in a delusion..

Its better not to waste time responding to baseless and brainless idiots. 

22 hours ago, BZA said:

Bahubalian Epic reply @3$%

3 hours ago, rajivn786 said:

Good analysis!!

GC -> H1, OPT, H4

H1 -> OPT, H4

awesome bro. super cheppav.