Top Posters In This Topic

• Unityunity

• BZA

• tennisluvr

• vendetta

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Yes bro, Phone interview (2 rounds) completed so in person what will be they are more concentrating apart from technical like like some one said..behavioural questions...

prepare for both tech & behavioral bro...4-6 hours behavioral undakapovachu

15 minutes ago, BZA said:

db lo bollani paatha threads unnayi. atleast google them with keywords like full time , interview tips  etc.

glassdoor lo chudu atleast

Yeah its done boss already and thanks for info

techinical ela no clear chesa kabati i guess should be able to handle any techincal round f2f too .. other than that there will be some behavioral question and team tho interaction so be prepared as your daily job team mates and anwer them in same fashion. For bhevioral question check in google for answers too different perspectives vuntaye ... so ne situation ni base chesukoni answer to those question during the time of the interview .. 

I had couple of FT interviews.

4-6 hrs ante depends on team size. Usually 3-5 hrs technical rounds with every member of the team and team manager. Last one hour will be interviewed by HR. Interview questions depends on position and company. Technical questions tho patu nuvvu team lo fit avuthava ledha ani chustharu. Keep smiling and sollu cheppaddu, as you will be working with them for a long time. 

PS: Naaku prathi interview lo okadu thaguluthadu with superior attitude, he will try to grill you and try to you make you say that you don't know. Handle him appropriately.  

1 hour ago, MeetFriendz said:

techinical ela no clear chesa kabati i guess should be able to handle any techincal round f2f too .. other than that there will be some behavioral question and team tho interaction so be prepared as your daily job team mates and anwer them in same fashion. For bhevioral question check in google for answers too different perspectives vuntaye ... so ne situation ni base chesukoni answer to those question during the time of the interview .. 

Very useful info..Thanks bro

1 hour ago, vendetta said:

Ds and algos pakka adgutaru 

application develop cheymantaru 😭 Interview ni hours hours chestunnaru

White board coding untadi asalu contracting vatike white board coding untundi emadya

@Unityunity enti tech nidi 

Thanks vendetta. Am not a programmer...

2 hours ago, Unityunity said:

Company name is FMC Corporation, Philadelphia

ippudu eedu sponsorship chestunda , masters chesinappudu Interview ki vella H1 kavali future lo ante lite annadu

3 hours ago, Unityunity said:

Hi Guys,

For FTE what is the interview process generally. my technical discussion is completed n waiting for further status,HR said it will be 4 to 6 hrs interview process as a in person in my initially discussion with HR.So what are the things we should prepared. Am not aware of process since this is my first FT interview.pls can you share valuable inputs ...

Basis lo already technical round ayipoyinaka, F2F lo em undadhu, only interaction, vallu matladedhi clear ga vinali middle lo smart acting cheyyoddhu anni thelisinattu, listening skills important so that it makes them feel you respect people, communication skills chustharu, casual ga untadhi yedho team meeting laga and may be team members ki introduce chestharu if they like you, Gud Luck bro!