what is life?

nagivator99

48 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

Life ante ilage undali ani nuvvu decide ainav. Vallu inkola undali ani decide avvodda?

Why do you get to decide what life is and not them?

right bro every person has there own thoughts....

2 hours ago, Vishwaksena said:

Pellam ela unna accept annav kada. Let me make it applicable for both genders.

So pellam/mogudu ela unna accept chesthe tharvatha torture unte? Iddariki padakapothe? Still accept chesi roju tension padamantava or reject chesi happy ga undamantava?

Accept/Reject are not black and white, its not a simple dimension. Its more complicated than it seems to be.

Sometimes rejection gives satisfaction anedi na point

accept anedi compromise ki first step.  Compromise ayyetatlu vunte e relation aina baguntundi ani Brahmam aa roje cheppadu.

3 hours ago, nagivator99 said:

exact ga chapandi life ante enti? every day i had a question in my mind.

i don't want answers like family , kids , thinidam, padukovadam, earning money......bla bla bla.....

on my side: every day tensions running to earn money , visa tensions , rfe's, gc, family, kids..bla bla...... oka roju kuda happy ga relax ga una roju kuda ledu.

every day with these tensions max of max 60yrs bathukutham.......ente edi life aa? 

avi leni place ki vellu atleast nee tensions lo konni taggutaay

3 hours ago, hello987 said:

Neeku Money vadhu ankunte ye tension undadhu...Money kavali ankunte apdu options vasthay USA or India ani....USA antav.....USA ante malli options vasthay H1B , GC, RFE ani.....neeku anni sukhalu kavali pillalu undali njoy cheyali ante malli options vasthay pelli pillalu ani,,,anni nuv techkunnave kadha....veetilo edhi vadhu ankunna neeku tensions undav ga

*=:

Nidra vasthadi

Aakupaccha carduu.......neeku Iliyana or aakupacha card edo kavali ante em choose seskuntaav

@3$%@3$%

2 hours ago, MeraBharat_Mahan said:

The meaning (purpose) of life is four-fold: to achieve Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha. The first, dharma, means to act virtuously and righteously. 
That is, it means to act morally and ethically throughout one’s life. However, dharma also has a secondary aspect; 
since Hindus believe that they are born in debt to the Gods and other human beings, dharma calls for Hindus to repay this debt. 
The five different debts are as follows: debt to the Gods for their blessings, debt to parents and teachers, debt to guests, debt to other human beings, and debt to all other living beings.<

tellolu, nallola gurinchi kuda devudu ide cheppada?

nammevadu vunte ammevadu vuntadu>

The second purpose of life according to Hinduism is Artha, which refers to the pursuit of wealth and prosperity in 
one’s life. Importantly, one must stay within the bounds of dharma while pursuing this wealth and prosperity 
(i.e. one must not step outside moral and ethical grounds in order to do so).

The third purpose of a Hindu’s life is to seek Kama. 
In simple terms, Kama can be defined as obtaining enjoyment from life.

The fourth and final meaning of life according to Hinduism is Moksha, enlightenment. By far the most difficult meaning of life to achieve, Moksha may take an individual just one lifetime to accomplish (rarely) or it may take several. However, it 
is considered the most important meaning of life and offers such rewards as liberation from reincarnation, self-realization, enlightenment, or unity with God. Moksha is achieved only through complete renunciation, which is nothing but give up every thing you amassed  in matter and mind.

3 hours ago, Lukewalker said:

first world problems ante ive man. India pothe nee so called kashtalu potayi ani em ledhu, akkada politics, pollution ani complain chestham. it depends on how you look at life

you can complain that you have to run for money, or be content and think that atleast you have the talent and resources to earn money. H1, GC ivanni kashtalu anukunte ela man, we live in a comfortable house with AC. drive a good car, have family and kids to share, thinataniki manaku nachina food, manchi health. what else do we need

if earth complains about constant rotating/revolving and stops, there will be no life. alane chinna chinna kashtalu lekapothe we can never appreciate life. repu nee grand kids ki 'abbo abboo ma rojullo' ani stories cheppala vadha? ee chinna hiccups lekpote mari vanilla life ani cheppalev kadha

Manchi post esav bro...

real struggle anedi perspective.. okkokkollu okkolaa chustaru...  

mana kanna leni vallani chuskuntey progress undadu... alagani emi cheyyakunda anni ocheyyali anukuntey life undadu..

• Upvote 1

i don't want answers like family , kids , thinidam, padukovadam, earning money......bla bla bla.....

on my side: every day tensions running to earn money , visa tensions , rfe's, gc, family, kids..bla bla...... oka roju kuda happy ga relax ga una roju kuda ledu.

every day with these tensions max of max 60yrs bathukutham.......ente edi life aa? 

weeknd manchi lapaki tho tupaki doorchu ,, chala relax ga untav...