Hindutva will one day rule the world?

LordOfMud

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Akali ki matham telidu 

edho okati. but India lo swechha gurinchi manam maatladoddu. you are obviously privileged to live freely in India. Not every Indian is.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• boeing747

• batman

• futureofandhra

13 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

thats my opinion too baa. not really interested in knowing or learning, if needed i will use google. if you ask me whether I should believe the random quotes which google gives me, Frankly I dont care. no one is alike, your beliefs/views will not match with me, neither mine with someone else. 

and if you have a GC or about to get a GC soon, then why the heck wud you want to settle in india? Just asking for my knowledge

your opinions are dangerous. ppl like you not caring is the reason a dumbfcuk like Modi became PM. 

Its not so simple as beliefs/views not matching. your views are wrong. you should have higher standards for carrying beliefs (like atleast knowing what the hell you are talking about). Otherwise pls don't have those opinions. and justify your ignorance as 'my belief'

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

your 'opinion' will hurt others (I don't mean them taking offense). your opinions are unfounded nonsense. so stop peddling them as if you know what you are talking about.

I have a citizenship of a different country. The only reason I'd want to settle down in India (TN/UP) is out of brotherhood I feel with Indians. nothing else. may be I want to instigate people to fcuk the factory owners in India.

transition to cooperative industrial societies seems much more straight forward in western countries, than in India.

if i brush my opinions on others then what you said is true, it might/will hurt others. and for someone to say or think that my opinions are unfounded non-sense then they must be of high caliber or have better intellectual brain than me or surely they have read all their religious books to find faut with my opinions. good for them

vere country citizenship ettukuni inka india poyi em sethav baa..short term visiting ki okay le kaani long term settlement ante ela untado mari, ofcourse if you adjust to the lifestyle then its fine le

your opinions are dangerous. ppl like you not caring is the reason a dumbfcuk like Modi became PM. 

Its not so simple as beliefs/views not matching. your views are wrong. you should have higher standards for carrying beliefs (like atleast knowing what the hell you are talking about). Otherwise pls don't have those opinions. and justify your ignorance as 'my belief'

you yourself said that Atheism is/will be the fastest growing "religion", atheism itself is not caring about religion, so whats wrong in it

by the way I doubt about the highlighted part. its not as simple as i thought, seats where Muslims dominate  and seats where congress win is generally guaranteed too have voted to the dumfcuk like modi in india. somewhere ppl found a connection with him. ignorant ppl like me wont be able to understand how and why. maybe you can

lol..ee topic meeda discussion is like manam kinda paada manadey picheyi....annattundhi!!

Last week maa friend vallabbayini oo thella pillagadu kottindu..adi kastha rachaey ayindhi. Desi pillagadi intlo vallu velli thella pillagadi parents ki complaint chesindru, cheyyaley...that should not be tolerated.

Iga manollu andarni diwali celebrations ki pilichindru , oka 3,4 families tappa evvaroo raledu!! May be valla igo hurt ayiindemo 

Sambarlu patasulu kalusthuntey (ofcourse weekd day 8 PM tarvath) maa pillalu padukonakkarleda ani dukan bandh cheinchindru!! Mana desham lo ayithey gammanundra bhai, nakharalaa antamu. kanee ikkada inko sambar aunty 'Sorry for the inconvenience' antundhi.

So last rendu situations chooste manam entha thopu thuppas ayina pakkanodi daggara memmeey ... bebbey ney!

Last but not least , apnee gali mein pilli bhi puli hi Image result for chandra mukhi gifs

4 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

if i brush my opinions on others then what you said is true, it might/will hurt others. and for someone to say or think that my opinions are unfounded non-sense then they must be of high caliber or have better intellectual brain than me or surely they have read all their religious books to find faut with my opinions. good for them

vere country citizenship ettukuni inka india poyi em sethav baa..short term visiting ki okay le kaani long term settlement ante ela untado mari, ofcourse if you adjust to the lifestyle then its fine le

lol. so you don't think that saying that Islam promotes killing of atheists (when almost all religions do), is singling out Islam? bunch of you share this sh1t on whatsapp, and then it becomes 'common knowledge', even if its probably wrong.

you are more interested to learn enough to find fault with Islam, than to learn what your religion says. I'm not knowledgeable about all these. I just find what you do abhorrent. so casually saying stuff like it doesn't affect you.

I can live anywhere in the world. The only thing that bothers me about India is the arrogance of hindu/Indian nationalists and liberal elites. and their incompetence.

I'll probably raise my kids in a lower middle class neighbourhood in Chennai/Noida. I'm always ashamed that I've never really understood the people I was born around with. My whole life I spent around *** assholes, who thought they were better than the slums that surrounded their mansions.

lol. so you don't think that saying that Islam promotes killing of atheists (when almost all religions do), is singling out Islam? bunch of you share this sh1t on whatsapp, and then it becomes 'common knowledge', even if its probably wrong.

you are more interested to learn enough to find fault with Islam, than to learn what your religion says. I'm not knowledgeable about all these. I just find what you do abhorrent. so casually saying stuff like it doesn't affect you.

I can live anywhere in the world. The only thing that bothers me about India is the arrogance of hindu/Indian nationalists and liberal elites. and their incompetence.

I'll probably raise my kids in a lower middle class neighbourhood in Chennai/Noida. I'm always ashamed that I've never really understood the people I was born around with. My whole life I spent around *** assholes, who thought they were better than the slums that surrounded their mansions.

huhh

11 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

you yourself said that Atheism is/will be the fastest growing "religion", atheism itself is not caring about religion, so whats wrong in it

by the way I doubt about the highlighted part. its not as simple as i thought, seats where Muslims dominate  and seats where congress win is generally guaranteed too have voted to the dumfcuk like modi in india. somewhere ppl found a connection with him. ignorant ppl like me wont be able to understand how and why. maybe you can

I said Atheism is the fastest growing 'group'.

the wrong thing about what you say is that you care, and want to pretend that you don't.

28 minutes ago, uttermost said:

edho okati. but India lo swechha gurinchi manam maatladoddu. you are obviously privileged to live freely in India. Not every Indian is.

Show me a place in this.world where everything is fine 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I said Atheism is the fastest growing 'group'.

the wrong thing about what you say is that you care, and want to pretend that you don't.

my thing aside for the moment, I still cant believe how and why non-hindu voters chose to vote to modi given everybody knowing his history. did you find any reason to it? 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

That's why I'm seriously considering moving to india.

anyway, India is the dumps. there are a lot of places where 'everything' is not fine, but still people can live with dignity. In India it is not possible for a sizeable population.

so you are wrong that India == swechha. it may be true for you, but its not true of India in general.

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

my thing aside for the moment, I still cant believe how and why non-hindu voters chose to vote to modi given everybody knowing his history. did you find any reason to it? 

how many 'non-hindu' voters voted for Modi? they must be urban 'non-Hindus' who got fooled about development in gujarat.

7 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Hindutva has poisoned India since its independence. Other countries will stay away from a regressive ideology like Hindutva.