• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• boeing747

• batman

• futureofandhra

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

That's why I'm seriously considering moving to india.

anyway, India is the dumps. there are a lot of places where 'everything' is not fine, but still people can live with dignity. In India it is not possible for a sizeable population.

so you are wrong that India == swechha. it may be true for you, but its not true of India in general.

i think its only fair if ppl like you don't get dignity in india

2 hours ago, boeing747 said:

if you group atheists in with misbelievers, disbelievers, and unbelievers, then the Quran tells us about 'glad tidings of grievous woe' and the torments of hell

كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنتُمْ أَمْوَاتًا فَأَحْيَاكُمْ ۖ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ
How do you deny Allah and you were dead and He gave you life? Again He will cause you to die and again bring you to life; then you shall be brought back to Him.
- Surat Al Baqarah, 28

what does that kuran say abt apostates +- 

3 minutes ago, batman said:

i think its only fair if ppl like you don't get dignity in india

you must be dumb if you thought I was talking about me. I'm too privileged to worry about 'dignity'. I was talking of sizeable population that go hungry, or lack nutrition.

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

you didn't have the chance to read your own religion, but want to denigrate other religions aa, with quotes picked at random aa? :) 

I didn't read it too.

If I decide to settle down in India (which I may), I will read to understand more about my religion, and try to dispel wrong notions. right now, I'm not that bothered about it.

you badly need a ghar vapsi though trust me...... india and hinduism are much better off without you

Just now, batman said:

you badly need a gear vapsi though trust me...... india and hinduism are much better off without you

lol at your confidence, even though your dear leader is fcuking up, and people are speaking out about his fcuking up.

I wouldn't trust morons like you with an old pair of my socks.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol at your confidence, even though your dear leader is fcuking up, and people are speaking out about his fcuking up.

I wouldn't trust morons like you with an old pair of my socks.

people are speaking up anta @3$%

only the anti modi brigade and jnu crowd ( the usual suspects)  are crying right now. its like they are mastubating  for temp pleasure.they are just helpless

2 minutes ago, batman said:

people are speaking up anta @3$%

only the anti modi brigade and jnu crowd ( the usual suspects)  are crying right now. its like they are mastubating  for temp pleasure.they are just helpless

its always nice to see the people you want to fail, be smug and overconfident about their chances. Keep it up.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

its always nice to see the people you want to fail, be smug and overconfident about their chances. Keep it up.

thanks, but i feel very amusing when i come across people who know their failure is eminent but continue to hang on to the coattails  @3$% 

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

That's why I'm seriously considering moving to india.

anyway, India is the dumps. there are a lot of places where 'everything' is not fine, but still people can live with dignity. In India it is not possible for a sizeable population.

so you are wrong that India == swechha. it may be true for you, but its not true of India in general.

Antey inkemi kavali neeku Pani chesey vadiki tindi dorukutundi bharathadesam lo 

Hindutva ante vegetarianism ani emundi. Hinduvullo meat thinevallu vuntaru, vegetarians vuntaru. Hinduvu ante Brahmin ante vallu 2% of whole Indian population and by that India will  not be the Hindu country any more based on head counts.

Don't be fools believing in human made divisions such as religion, religion and caste. In plain matter, man is a part of the nature and he is a part of this food chain. He is omnivores and microbes will live upon him when he dies. No body can defy this rule. 

Be realistic in your views and be in good terms with the nature so that you will get **'d up.

1 hour ago, yaman said:

Hindutva ante vegetarianism ani emundi. Hinduvullo meat thinevallu vuntaru, vegetarians vuntaru. Hinduvu ante Brahmin ante vallu 2% of whole Indian population and by that India will  not be the Hindu country any more based on head counts.

Don't be fools believing in human made divisions such as religion, religion and caste. In plain matter, man is a part of the nature and he is a part of this food chain. He is omnivores and microbes will live upon him when he dies. No body can defy this rule. 

Be realistic in your views and be in good terms with the nature so that you will get **'d up.

Brahma gnanam kala vadu Brahmin antey Kani by birth Brahmin kadu evaru 

• Upvote 1