Thatha wants to close green card lottery

afdbzindabad

On 11/2/2017 at 10:57 AM, Detriotlions said:

gc radu emi radu abba

I am going to Canada

I decided to go to canada as i was unable to attend my grand dad funeral. i f i have  been to india i was sure will not enter here again. 

so  I decided to go to canada 

Toronto or Vancouver

On 11/1/2017 at 12:22 PM, aakathaai said:

konni cases lo irrespective of performance kooda fire chestharu that does not mean he/she is incapable so ala ela oka conclusion ki vasthaaru

M&A ayinappudu ilantivi common vayya.. anduke H1 meeda FT risk ani kondaru teesukoru ...

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I am a democrat.. but Chillary Aunty valla Trumf thatha ki eyyalsochindi... 

endhi nijanga naa? you are a registered democrat aa? em use register aythey? why not be independent. just asking.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

em chesaru

ikkada i-140 approved then moved o canada. came back to us after 4 years with same priority date. compnay maraledu just moved to new office in canada

1 minute ago, Vishwaksena said:

Hillary em chesindi ninnu? Veedu em better chesthadu neeku?

don't ask that kind of questions. he's not politically inclined, just goes with the flow, and will type some gibberish to justify his choice.

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

canada move aithe mana I-140 active untada?

active untadi i.e PD untadi, one of my colleagues went to Australia and came back after 5 years. PD was retained and old PD was EB3 and new in EB2. EB2 PD became current and he got GC

2 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

M&A ayinappudu ilantivi common vayya.. anduke H1 meeda FT risk ani kondaru teesukoru ...

Ippudu vunna situation lo FT always safe..contracting is too difficulty with new implementation of rules or tighting with existing rules...and except hot  technologies( Java, .net are exception) in other technologies is hard to find the jobs.. So if you have good experience better to stay with FT only and married with childrens they will prefer only FT as per my analysis ..Vunna life nu risk lo petti tention padatam enduku...

9 hours ago, uttermost said:

don't ask that kind of questions. he's not politically inclined, just goes with the flow, and will type some gibberish to justify his choice.

This is beyond your understanding better stay away