Girl Donates Liver To Father Proving That A Father-Daughter Bond Is All About Unconditional Love

4Vikram

12 hours ago, punyavathi said:

Appatlo Actor AVS daughter kuda did the same. AVS survived for few years because of that. Lekapothey appudey poyevadu

good to know

3 hours ago, AgniJamadagni said:

kurtur ayyaki seste em undi vaa AgniJamadagni

pedha matter kakapoina pedha matter ee, nduku ante ame chesta ante I guess many would have opposed because she has future adi idhi ani. sometimes we even deviate, but she did not so appreciate it. side effects untai ameki kuda but even though she didnt care and inka pelli kuda kale anukunta so think that way

3 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Na frnds circle lo oka amai chesindi......ila

I said neelanti kathuru naku putali ani #~`

ammaini pelli cheskoni alanti ammai ni kanalsindi kada baa inka bavuntadi 

4 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

single kidney tho manage cheyochu anukunta of course side effects untai kani its okay man. aina save cheskundi vala father ni that is great

she donated part of liver not kidney. It is far greater risk than kidney which can work on its own. She has to be very careful about what she drinks or eats

4 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

she donated part of liver not kidney. It is far greater risk than kidney which can work on its own. She has to be very careful about what she drinks or eats

yeah sorry my bad

1 hour ago, 4Vikram said:

ammaini pelli cheskoni alanti ammai ni kanalsindi kada baa inka bavuntadi 

antha manchi amaiki na antha cheddavadu enduku ani neney backed out baa.......Image result for mahesh babu crying gif