#Halwa_Leaks

Piracy Raja

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I never attacked anyone nor her but commonsense lekunda matlade daniki i feel it funny. She belittle others for defense prolly u never observed. 

She attacked me but i took it easy and didn't even respond.

I took it easy manytimes and she still kept tagging me for utter nonsense ...so its time to get things straight!

Just now, Amrita said:

I think she takes DB very seriously.

morning lechi makeup vesukuni DB mundhu kursuntadhi

DB is her world.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I never attacked anyone nor her but commonsense lekunda matlade daniki i feel it funny. She belittle others for defense prolly u never observed. 

She attacked me but i took it easy and didn't even respond.

commonsense tho maatladey vaallu evaru leru ee db lo. commonsense undhi ani sense lekunda uhinchukuney vaalley unnaru. she's being attacked without any limits.

There should be a line drawn somewhere. she's not punching bag for others to feel good about themselves. others are equally as sh1t as she is.

you didn't respond to her attacks, but you are still talking about her. its the same.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

commonsense tho maatladey vaallu evaru leru ee db lo. commonsense undhi ani sense lekunda uhinchukuney vaalley unnaru. she's being attacked without any limits.

There should be a line drawn somewhere. she's not punching bag for others to feel good about themselves. others are equally as sh1t as she is.

you didn't respond to her attacks, but you are still talking about her. its the same.

OK dude. Not really interested to drag on this. I talked only about how she talked on current job situation in US being in illusion.  I quit.

26 minutes ago, uttermost said:

cheppalsindhi cheppina. ila okarini attack cheyyatam goppa kadhu. adhi chandalamaina habit.

edaina untey one-one chooskondi. veelu kaakuntey leave it.

nenu aapagalthana. mee ishtam.

%$#$  ok..thanks for the insight