H1B RFE: DETAILED EMPLOYMENT LETTER

TampaChinnodu

Found it in murthy

Please provide a detailed employment letter with a detailed description of the work to be performed by the beneficiary. Please include specific job duties, the percentage of time to be spent on each duty, level of responsibility, hours per week of work, and the minimum education, training, and experience necessary to do the job. Also, the letter should provide an explanation as to why the work to be performed requires the services of a person who has a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent in the occupation field. 

I have completed masters from San Jose State in Software Engineering and currently working as Senior Business Analyst. I have approximately 5 years of work experience. 

Can somebody please help me file this response? Or share a sample document for reference specifically how can i put down % of time on each duty with level of responsibility.

Just now, TampaChinnodu said:

Found it in murthy

Please provide a detailed employment letter with a detailed description of the work to be performed by the beneficiary. Please include specific job duties, the percentage of time to be spent on each duty, level of responsibility, hours per week of work, and the minimum education, training, and experience necessary to do the jobAlso, the letter should provide an explanation as to why the work to be performed requires the services of a person who has a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent in the occupation field. 

I have completed masters from San Jose State in Software Engineering and currently working as Senior Business Analyst. I have approximately 5 years of work experience. 

Can somebody please help me file this response? Or share a sample document for reference specifically how can i put down % of time on each duty with level of responsibility.

presh contracting poragaallu assam train inka

14 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Found it in murthy

Please provide a detailed employment letter with a detailed description of the work to be performed by the beneficiary. Please include specific job duties, the percentage of time to be spent on each duty, level of responsibility, hours per week of work, and the minimum education, training, and experience necessary to do the job. Also, the letter should provide an explanation as to why the work to be performed requires the services of a person who has a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent in the occupation field. 

Routine.. Employement verification letter should contain all above information

25 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Found it in murthy

Business analyst kada so thats why asking . Routine RFE ne

17 minutes ago, k2s said:

Routine.. Employement verification letter should contain all above information

client gaadi position requires 5-10 years exp ani vuntadi letter lo. presh ofeetee candidate ki vundadu gaa antha real exp. idi ela manage sestharu 

54 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Business analyst kada so thats why asking . Routine RFE ne

Yeah vallaki baga vasthayi ivi. Business Analyst anangane vesi dobbuthadu endhukante they want to restrict it to technical Roles. This role isn’t tthat technical ani kooda anukuntaru.

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Yeah vallaki baga vasthayi ivi. Business Analyst anangane vesi dobbuthadu endhukante they want to restrict it to technical Roles. This role isn’t tthat technical ani kooda anukuntaru.

Good step. 

Assalu BA role ki tech degree avasaram ledu . kampu sesi pettaru manollu commissions kosam dorikina prathi job ki contractor kaavali ani.

11 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Good step. 

Assalu BA role ki tech degree avasaram ledu . kampu sesi pettaru manollu commissions kosam dorikina prathi job ki contractor kaavali ani.

I know this because matrimony lo chaala mandi BA ammayilu untaru. Prathi ammayi ki idhe tension. Edhayina vallaku apply chesthe RFE. @3$%

Ayina Masters in Software Engineering chesi vaadu manchi technical role lo settle kakunda BA chesudendho. Ala kamedilu chesthe ila ne avudhi. 

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

I know this because matrimony lo chaala mandi BA ammayilu untaru. Prathi ammayi ki idhe tension. Edhayina vallaku apply chesthe RFE. @3$%

Ayina Masters in Software Engineering chesi vaadu manchi technical role lo settle kakunda BA chesudendho. Ala kamedilu chesthe ila ne avudhi. 

manchi pay , not complicated work 

14 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Good step. 

BA role ki chaala RFE's paduthunnayee. no way to justify the query. BA candidates better plan something. 

9 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

manchi pay , not complicated work 

That is what they want to restrict H1s to. The work should be complicated enough which cannot be done by the locals. BA roles chaala matuku locals cheyagalaru even with average technical ability. Inka daanini kooda vadalaka pothe ilane avuthundi. Ikkada MBA and BBA locals chaala mandi BA roles ki apply chestharu. Inka valla opportunities ni cut chesinatte avuthundi. They have realized it and they are trying to restrict it.