Is Duryodhana good or bad

Kontekurradu

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

ma karnudu aithe Kunthi ki promise chesina ani, just arjun tho one on one chesi aithe arjun or nenu unta,

Don't worry mommy you will anyways have 5 sons antadu. and he stood for it.

Most giving, most unfortunate character in Mahabharath.

Hail Karna

Agreed. My favorite and best character in Mahabaratha. Nobody can beat him

#HailKarna ^^

Just now, AsuraReddy said:

one more interpretation:

mahabharatam and ramayanam are allegories.. 

Kauravas -  The desire to hold on to power and pelf gives birth to many countless evils.   The 100-odd Kauravas represent these evils emanating from the Dhritarashtra mentality.   These evils include Duryodhan (one who uses wealth for wrong purposes),  Dushasan (one who gives wrong orders and statements), and countless other evils.   Dussala reminds us that evil affects both sexes, everyone.

Pandavas –   represent the good qualities few in numbers, but powerful enough to win the war against the countless evils.   Panda is spiritual knowledge or the values which will help one in acquiring such knowledge.  Pandavas have Panda.

What are the good qualities ? 

Yudhishthir –Dharma (he is Dharmaputra)

Bhim –Karma / action

Arjun –Rjutvam or being straightforward.

Nakul –  (na-kul) one who has transcended clannish attitudes, one who has achieved equanimity.

Sahadev -  interested in good helpful associations, Satsang.

Animated GIF

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

ma karnudu aithe Kunthi ki promise chesina ani, just arjun tho one on one chesi aithe arjun or nenu unta,

Don't worry mommy you will anyways have 5 sons antadu. and he stood for it.

Most giving, most unfortunate character in Mahabharath.

Hail Karna

but it has back story kada he was an asura, narudu and narayanudu champalsina vaadu kada so, nuvvu telsukovalsina vishayam entii ante, good bad pakkana pedithe.

everyone have to deal with karma ani naa yokka idi

10 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

why it has to do something with others perception ?

do you want to change opinion of someothers perception ?

I did take an ***** interview for my frnd who has been on H1 and bench since 5 months and he is desparate to get a job and I helped him.

others look at as bad and I look at I did something good to him. So what am I good/bad ?

nenu cheppedi emitante nee perception okate matters, nothing to do with others. nee conscience ki good ani anipinchali slight doubt kuda vundoddu that its wrong ala doubt ochchinappudu you shouldn't think it as good.

this is not a borderline case. what you did is obviously good only. in what universe is it bad?

I'll give you a better borderline scenario. your friend is a terrorist, wants to bump off Kim Jong Un. He plans to do so by blowing up the room where he addresses a bunch of press people.

you come to know of his plan. would you report him to the police or not?

the thing is, you believe in his cause a 100%, but just don't believe assassination is the way to go, especially when so many others lives are in danger too.

7 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

War annaka savali leda sampali
adi teliyada mee abhimanyuduki ?

Duryodhana dorikithe Abhimanyuud kuda Sampi 10 gevadu lekapothe jaali padi vadili 10-gevada ? giphy.gif

War ki ethics untaai ga dhuryodhunudu oka vela dorikinaa abhimanyudu champevaadu kadu endukante adi bheemudi pani just bhandinchundevaadu

1 minute ago, AsuraReddy said:

one more interpretation:

mahabharatam and ramayanam are allegories.. 

Kauravas -  The desire to hold on to power and pelf gives birth to many countless evils.   The 100-odd Kauravas represent these evils emanating from the Dhritarashtra mentality.   These evils include Duryodhan (one who uses wealth for wrong purposes),  Dushasan (one who gives wrong orders and statements), and countless other evils.   Dussala reminds us that evil affects both sexes, everyone.

Pandavas –   represent the good qualities few in numbers, but powerful enough to win the war against the countless evils.   Panda is spiritual knowledge or the values which will help one in acquiring such knowledge.  Pandavas have Panda.

What are the good qualities ? 

Yudhishthir –Dharma (he is Dharmaputra)

Bhim –Karma / action

Arjun –Rjutvam or being straightforward.

Nakul –  (na-kul) one who has transcended clannish attitudes, one who has achieved equanimity.

Sahadev -  interested in good helpful associations, Satsang.

Animated GIF

ee papa em chesindhi. She infact has favouritism for her cousins than her own brothers.

I think Jayadhrath, her hubby kills Abhi (don't remember exactly)

24 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

So Duryodhana is bad anukundam, then pandavas is also not that good. 
As per books, Duryodhana and Karna went to swargam with wild card entry 
Pandavas has to pass some tests to go to swargam

So who are good then ?

Devudu evari pakka unnadu?? ippatiki mana movies lo devudu unnadu ra na pakkana untaru...why??? 

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

but it has back story kada he was an asura, narudu and narayanudu champalsina vaadu kada so, nuvvu telsukovalsina vishayam entii ante, good bad pakkana pedithe.

everyone have to deal with karma ani naa yokka idi

I don't know back story. But school days nundi I adore him.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

this is not a borderline case. what you did is obviously good only. in what universe is it bad?

I'll give you a better borderline scenario. your friend is a terrorist, wants to bump off Kim Jong Un. He plans to do so by blowing up the room where he addresses a bunch of press people.

you come to know of his plan. would you report him to the police or not?

the thing is, you believe in his cause a 100%, but just don't believe assassination is the way to go, especially when so many others lives are in danger too.

ante mana db lo pr oxy interviews ki aversion vundii kada aa mood lo post esina.

agreed to your point.

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

ante mana db lo pr oxy interviews ki aversion vundii kada aa mood lo post esina.

agreed to your point.

mana db lo chinna pillalu laanti manobhaavam maximum people ki. they can't see beyond their immediate concerns.