echch 1-Bee Extn.

yaman

his is what I thought  is an option:

When you are about to apply  for an extension and if you are not sure of the outcome  what you got to do  is

step 1: Look for a second job  and initiate h1b transfer with a known desi employer and continue with renewal of extension with current employer.

Pros:  In case if your regular extension got denied and your transfer got approved, you still will be in status and keep working for the desi employer.

Cons: i f your are lucky to have both extension and transfer approved then you can keep working with current employer and may ask desi employer to withdraw or let it be active.(you may lose 10 K).

step 2:

Repeat the same as  above just a couple of weeks before expiration of current i-94.

Pros: if you think the outcome will be against your wish, you are awarding yourself about 5+ month of work as Regular processing at minimum is taking 5 months for the result and 5 more months for (2-3 months time to respond to rfe  and 2-3 months time to get the judgement). So in total it adds up to 10 months of work from the time of your current i-94 expiration.

Step 3:

Repeat the same as above but  with Premium processing at least 3 months before expiration.

Why 3 months ? 15 days to get response, 15-1 month to respond to rfe,  15 days to receive final verdict.

pros : In worst scenario, you will still have enough time to apply to the school.

These are some of the options I think play out in these adversary situations. Please add new options if you have any..

2 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Idhe abuse ante...already USCIS ki boldu pani...deenivalla genuine h1b cases kooda delay avuthai. Dont do that h1b reject ayithey india ki vellipondi.

*=:

27 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Idhe abuse ante...already USCIS ki boldu pani...deenivalla genuine h1b cases kooda delay avuthai. Dont do that h1b reject ayithey india ki vellipondi.

Aa nee maata vintaru janaalu...

already lawyers advising this in some mesthri shops.. 

20 minutes ago, yaman said:

When you are about to apply  for an extension and if you are not sure of the outcome  what you got to do  is

step 1: Look for a second job  and initiate h1b transfer with a known desi employer and continue with renewal of extension with current employer.

Pros:  In case if your regular extension got denied and your transfer got approved, you still will be in status and keep working for the desi employer.

Cons: i f your are lucky to have both extension and transfer approved then you can keep working with current employer and may ask desi employer to withdraw or let it be active.(you may lose 10 K).

step 2:

Repeat the same as  above just a couple of weeks before expiration of current i-94.

Pros: if you think the outcome will be against your wish, you are awarding yourself about 5+ month of work as Regular processing at minimum is taking 5 months for the result and 5 more months for (2-3 months time to respond to rfe  and 2-3 months time to get the judgement). So in total it adds up to 10 months of work from the time of your current i-94 expiration.

Step 3:

Repeat the same as above but  with Premium processing at least 3 months before expiration.

Why 3 months ? 15 days to get response, 15-1 month to respond to rfe,  15 days to receive final verdict.

pros : In worst scenario, you will still have enough time to apply to the school.

These are some of the options I think play out in these adversary situations. Please add new options if you have any..

Step 2 lo 10 mths of work after i94 expiry annavu.......rule prakarm i94 expire ayyaka only 8 mths allowed to work

24 minutes ago, yaman said:

step 2:

Step 3:

As long u have proper paperwork no issues. nevu salary 100k run cheyisthuna Lev 1 h1b apply chetatam mana thappu.  Neku proer paper work lekunda enni petions apply chesina no use.

15 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

How is it an abuse? We are playing within the time frame and still abiding by the rules. You just have to remember you got to do what you got to do for survival...

Indhulo manam status lo undham ane duradha thappa akkada employer nee meedha paisa kooda pettadu...but nee sevam meedha chillara eruko ante ready ga untadu...inka attorneys ki status ani issue unte chaalu elagaina enthaina set chestharu ane confidence...

Employer and attorney least care about status...as long as they dont need to put 1 cent on you. 

So vellipodham dude...em.avutundhi maha ayithey next yr tirigi vachestham..

4 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Indhulo manam status lo undham ane duradha thappa akkada employer nee meedha paisa kooda pettadu...but nee sevam meedha chillara eruko ante ready ga untadu...inka attorneys ki status ani issue unte chaalu elagaina enthaina set chestharu ane confidence...

Employer and attorney least care about status...as long as they dont need to put 1 cent on you. 

So vellipodham dude...em.avutundhi maha ayithey next yr tirigi vachestham..

The point is not about  if we can go back, but it is about when can  we go back.  I am just  letting you know how can you get the last drop of the milk. Just play it wisely...

39 minutes ago, yaman said:

step 2:

Step 3:

nice algorithm

1 minute ago, yaman said:

The point is not about  if we can go back, but it is about when can  we go back.  I am just  letting you know how can you get the last drop of the milk. Just play it wisely...

Aa last drop of milk kosam manam alochisthe...ee employers and attorneys last drop of blood kooda unchakunda shuck chesestharu....

Last drop of milk varaku wait cheyyadam moorkhatvam.

Oka glass milk unna india lo chaala help avutundhi