echch 1-Bee Extn.

yaman

54 minutes ago, yaman said:

his is what I thought  is an option:

When you are about to apply  for an extension and if you are not sure of the outcome  what you got to do  is

step 1: Look for a second job  and initiate h1b transfer with a known desi employer and continue with renewal of extension with current employer.

Pros:  In case if your regular extension got denied and your transfer got approved, you still will be in status and keep working for the desi employer.

Cons: i f your are lucky to have both extension and transfer approved then you can keep working with current employer and may ask desi employer to withdraw or let it be active.(you may lose 10 K).

step 2:

Repeat the same as  above just a couple of weeks before expiration of current i-94.

Pros: if you think the outcome will be against your wish, you are awarding yourself about 5+ month of work as Regular processing at minimum is taking 5 months for the result and 5 more months for (2-3 months time to respond to rfe  and 2-3 months time to get the judgement). So in total it adds up to 10 months of work from the time of your current i-94 expiration.

Step 3:

Repeat the same as above but  with Premium processing at least 3 months before expiration.

Why 3 months ? 15 days to get response, 15-1 month to respond to rfe,  15 days to receive final verdict.

pros : In worst scenario, you will still have enough time to apply to the school.

These are some of the options I think play out in these adversary situations. Please add new options if you have any..

*=:

17 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

@3$%

they should staysafe kada bro 

Anthe kada. 

Asalu donga ga undi povataanikayina chaala mandhiki okay. US lo status antene value. Adhi pogottukovadiniki evaru ista padadu and ee issue critical ayithe chaala rachcha jaruguthundi. Esp ippudu unna ech1s ni touch chesthe. Inka critical stage reach avvaledhu. 

1 hour ago, yaman said:

When you are about to apply  for an extension and if you are not sure of the outcome  what you got to do  is

step 1: Look for a second job  and initiate h1b transfer with a known desi employer and continue with renewal of extension with current employer.

Pros:  In case if your regular extension got denied and your transfer got approved, you still will be in status and keep working for the desi employer.

Cons: i f your are lucky to have both extension and transfer approved then you can keep working with current employer and may ask desi employer to withdraw or let it be active.(you may lose 10 K).

step 2:

Repeat the same as  above just a couple of weeks before expiration of current i-94.

Pros: if you think the outcome will be against your wish, you are awarding yourself about 5+ month of work as Regular processing at minimum is taking 5 months for the result and 5 more months for (2-3 months time to respond to rfe  and 2-3 months time to get the judgement). So in total it adds up to 10 months of work from the time of your current i-94 expiration.

Step 3:

Repeat the same as above but  with Premium processing at least 3 months before expiration.

Why 3 months ? 15 days to get response, 15-1 month to respond to rfe,  15 days to receive final verdict.

pros : In worst scenario, you will still have enough time to apply to the school.

These are some of the options I think play out in these adversary situations. Please add new options if you have any..

I94 expire ayyi...h1 reject aithe apudem seyyali.. 

4 hours ago, yaman said:

step 2:

Step 3:

You can not stay beyond 180 days if your i94 is expired . Am I right ?

5 hours ago, Renault said:

I94 expire ayyi...h1 reject aithe apudem seyyali.. 

Self respect champukoni College join avvali or dhayryam ga india ki vellipovali.

Good for nothing guys who have no skills and pay for pro xy and support will choose first option

But their sefl respect was dead the day the paid for pr0xy and support

8 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

240 days taruvatha kuda work cheyyacha if h1b extn is still in pending

H1b deny or expire ayyi and I94 expire ayithey you can  apply for h1b in premium processing and hope decision comes in your favor to avoid accumulating unlawful status.

20 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

H1b deny or expire ayyi and I94 expire ayithey you can  apply for h1b in premium processing and hope decision comes in your favor to avoid accumulating unlawful status.

Already quota aipoindi kada..malla h1 etla apply chestam.