Worst Case Home Selling Options

hotlantian

32 minutes ago, lucky7 said:

100% agreed on this one. I did 2 FT's both hand ichayyii in terms of GC. So doing contracting now from the last 2 years. Happy ga undhi anthe kaka pothe roaming like hell anthe @3$%

family to roaming kastam emo kadha bro

FT or C2c edanna sare house aithe undali kada. If you were to prioritize things, look for a job in the same area. If not, try selling the house if the market conditions are in your favor. 

If things do not align in any aspect like wrap up FTE, H1 transfer in progress and new contract has not worked out - I think it will be better to hold your nerve and rent a portion of the house (like 1 room) which generates some cash flow for you helping you to meet your mortgage. Illu ammesina kooda, nuvvu ekkado akkada rent cheyyali kada. After the tenant pays something if your out of pocket payment is closer to rent why not continue that option. 

If your house is in a good location, may be AirBNB for few months is also a good idea. 

Wish you all the best. 

15 hours ago, hotlantian said:

No job offer i haven't started marketing yet. POA is a good point. Mine is a 3 bed townhome.

y haven't u started the marketing yet....POA is the last option....renting is the first option....it will go fast depending upon the area....move ur stuff to storage, send the family to india and then start renting the place...first do the marketing....i dont know when u got the information about lay off..the sooner the better if u start ur marketing

1 hour ago, infoseeker786 said:

family to roaming kastam emo kadha bro

ya adhe koncham kastam ga undhi. But FT kanna Contracting ye bagundhi. FT (full Desi that too Telugu valla politics) Fed up bro. 

Contracting unthe untam pothe potham no soddi golla. 

17 hours ago, hotlantian said:

My current situation is being laid off case. i work in a medium sized american company as a full time for the last 3 years and bought a house in January 2017. End of december my job is done here as part of cost cutting. I have already spoke to desi company employer and he is ready to h1 b transfer. I just bought house and what if i dont get h1 b extension as i am already in 7th year of h1 b is worrying me a lot. I thought FTEs is safe and bought a house but unexpected happen.

What options do i have to sell my house? How many days will it take to sell my house? If it wont sell before i leave what options do i have?  I spoke to an agent who worked with me when i bought a house to foreclose it in the worst case. What are the impacts of foreclosure? do i get my downpayment and mortage i paid so far back? 

rent ki itcheyi if possible..