Worst Case Home Selling Options

hotlantian

1 hour ago, hotlantian said:

My current situation is being laid off case. i work in a medium sized american company as a full time for the last 3 years and bought a house in January 2017. End of december my job is done here as part of cost cutting. I have already spoke to desi company employer and he is ready to h1 b transfer. I just bought house and what if i dont get h1 b extension as i am already in 7th year of h1 b is worrying me a lot. I thought FTEs is safe and bought a house but unexpected happen.

What options do i have to sell my house? How many days will it take to sell my house? If it wont sell before i leave what options do i have?  I spoke to an agent who worked with me when i bought a house to foreclose it in the worst case. What are the impacts of foreclosure? do i get my downpayment and mortage i paid so far back? 

dont worry man - worst case lo if you still dont want to sell the house, you can hire rental managment company who take 8% to 12% of rent amount and rent it out to nammable people 

17 minutes ago, k2s said:

dont worry man - worst case lo if you still dont want to sell the house, you can hire rental managment company who take 8% to 12% of rent amount and rent it out to nammable people 

a cut tarvata mortgage ki cover avaakapote.?

1 hour ago, hotlantian said:

My current situation is being laid off case. i work in a medium sized american company as a full time for the last 3 years and bought a house in January 2017. End of december my job is done here as part of cost cutting. I have already spoke to desi company employer and he is ready to h1 b transfer. I just bought house and what if i dont get h1 b extension as i am already in 7th year of h1 b is worrying me a lot. I thought FTEs is safe and bought a house but unexpected happen.

What options do i have to sell my house? How many days will it take to sell my house? If it wont sell before i leave what options do i have?  I spoke to an agent who worked with me when i bought a house to foreclose it in the worst case. What are the impacts of foreclosure? do i get my downpayment and mortage i paid so far back? 

Housing market through out the country is high. so don't worry. Get a job as soon as possible. Worrying about home doesn't get you anything.  In the worst case, your house might be empty for few months before rent it to someone through rental agency. 

48 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

recently konni startup companies came which charge flat fee. like redefy. But not sure how good they are.

Mesthris type dopidi realtors di ee country lo. 6% of house endo naa matta. college degree kooda vundadu kondariki , but earnings millions lo year ki. 

andhuke anedhi chaduvukunnodi kante chakalodu melu ani

2 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

which tech man? will let you know if any good jobs.. FT ki direct apply chesuko

Many companies stopped/reducing hiring H1's  man. saala mandi friends telling not enough calls for FT jobs on H1

4 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Many companies stopped/reducing hiring H1's  man. saala mandi friends telling not enough calls for FT jobs on H1

Vochey vallaku vostunayi baa.but FT always noppi.mestri ayitey better ilanti rojullo

7 minutes ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Vochey vallaku vostunayi baa.but FT always noppi.mestri ayitey better ilanti rojullo

yes vasthunnayee. but choices are becoming less. 

many companies lo H4 EAD's ki preference giving , h1 visa thala noppi enduku ani. 

43 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

yes vasthunnayee. but choices are becoming less. 

many companies lo H4 EAD's ki preference giving , h1 visa thala noppi enduku ani. 

Peekestaru annav kada , apudu dikku ehhhone 

Try redfin if you want to sell. Appudu 4% potundhi..

Vere em realtor aina 6% potundhi...

But i wish antha dooram varaku vellakunda you will get a job

Try to find a good mestri and be open to travel. Which technology youre in?

Do not go for foreclosure option at all..... 

Try for jobs in local area, if not travel to some place having your family stay in same house, keeping your local job search open...If that doesnt work out, rent it out as you said it is a townhome / keep it in the market to sell as the housing market is good and also high rates.

11 hours ago, evadra_rowdy said:

100% agreed on this one. I did 2 FT's both hand ichayyii in terms of GC. So doing contracting now from the last 2 years. Happy ga undhi anthe kaka pothe roaming like hell anthe @3$%