Fine Drama Play by Bodi & CBN over P Varam

LordOfMud

12 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

stage 1 accomplished -> Sympathy plan

Stage 2 -> Create PK hype and divide anti government votes. 

Sympathy creation emo Kani polavaram Assam thanks to bodi n co enroute to Congress fate 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Sympathy creation emo Kani polavaram Assam thanks to bodi n co enroute to Congress fate 

Its all politics. Why will anyone wants to give credit to goto others. 

1 minute ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Its all politics. Why will anyone wants to give credit to goto others. 

Giving statements like All the projects taken by Center are delayed and full of corruption . And giving statements like I am the kartha , karma and kriya of polavaram will only irritate center govt

3 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Giving statements like All the projects taken by Center are delayed and full of corruption . And giving statements like I am the kartha , karma and kriya of polavaram will only irritate center govt

Ya he managed to bend to center on everything some how on polavaram he tried to keep his name n bodi gave a kick let's see what happens

POLAVARAM vishayam lo Chandra Babu sincerity paina doubt padutunnarante siggundali janmalaki. lekapote Jaffa gaadaina ayundaali.

Blame game antunnaru. okademo 2014 lo anukunna ee blame game untundani antunnadu.

Asalu ila Blame game aadevaadaite innallu Every monday status lu ani cheppi conference lu pettukoni work status monitor cheyatam enduku? every now and then polavaram site visit ki vellatam enduku? idi kuda Blame Game ey antaara?

dimaak undaala. chetilo k/b undi kada ani Jaffa gaadu maatladinattu matladodhu.

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

People have given a chance to him, nee lanti vallu blind ga hate chestunnantha varuku situation maradu 

I can't downgrade myself with useless comment

But time will answer Congress payed price n bjp will pay people like you who does nothing except to troll are of no use 

It is better to talk on issues not blaming some one personally since you are educated

@3$%.           U belong there ...I'm not........I;m not a voter of &J&.......I can only comment....choice is FutureofIndia

Already,  graph downgrades.............r

"tops world hunger list"  

"issues" to the power of n...........