Crypto/BitCoin lo Idea unna vallu pls randi

spicyfish

1 minute ago, spicyfish said:

Anna lending endi malla, new concept?

Bitconnect , regal, usi tech evi but baaa risky bro . Mana coins vala dagira petukuni daily interest estharu end of package both interest and invest roundu return vasthaye .

9 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

if $100 is not big for u.. start with it and you will learn everything. my personal experience how i learnt. 

in case if u want to purchase coinbase lo coins pls use this.  buy litecoin/bitcoin/ethereuem here https://www.coinbase.com/join/59e79e3eab71bb00b7b65056

i don't suggest lending for newbies..stay away from lending... its too risky.. but, if it works out you can make big money..

you should not worry if you lose that money.. some platforms just dis appear with your money..

Just now, 9ine said:

i don't suggest lending for newbies..stay away from lending... its too risky.. but, if it works out you can make big money..

you should not worry if you lose that money.

bro nen lending ki suggest cheyale.. even im away from it.. he wants to know diff between different wallets. so $100 tho start chey ani chepina..

16 minutes ago, sivasriram said:

Bitconnect , regal, usi tech evi but baaa risky bro . Mana coins vala dagira petukuni daily interest estharu end of package both interest and invest roundu return vasthaye .

Thank you very much dude. Let me start on this n then come back 

1 minute ago, cup_saucer said:

install telegram and join different crypto related groups and ask your questions there. you will find most of them friendly. thikka thagulthe ignore them.

Thank you 

9 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

install telegram and join different crypto related groups and ask your questions there. you will find most of them friendly. thikka thagulthe ignore them.

Dude how to join crypto groups in telegram ? It's just like whgatsapp kada. Ippude install chesya 

neeku telisina coins website ki vellu. they should have telegram info. or search lo aa coins peru type chey.. naku pm chey.. nen unnavi manchivi pampistha bro. 

to start use this https://t.me/crypterium the current ico i have invested kani they wont answer your basic questions. they will answer only coin related as they have heavy traffic of question for their ico sale. this is just an example. 

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

i do stock trading but this bitcoin is too much confusing for me any day

emi confusing machaa....wallets create chesukovatam and seed ne proper place lo store chesukovatam.... this is very beginning kada...may be platforms make us confuse but create wallets in each platform and remember each seed but other than that its simple straightforward