AFDB whatsapp group

Android_Halwa

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I make life miserable....

and for people like you, fools and idiots..!

Arey Item Anna you should find time to hangout with friends instead  of spending your 16 hours of time in afdb . All you think the comments posted by you in all the threads is correct for you. I am still laughing at the comments with  interogation, jail and I pity you ashole _%~

Nuvvu edannna pikedhi vunte peeki chupetuu ra howley and I told you this several times .

Please halwa Anna get well soon ! Kaali peeeli comments cheyyadu anna plz ra

43 minutes ago, Kumaravarma said:

Arey Item Anna you should find time to hangout with friends instead  of spending your 16 hours of time in afdb . All you think the comments posted by you in all the threads is correct for you. I am still laughing at the comments with  interogation, jail and I pity you ashole _%~

Nuvvu edannna pikedhi vunte peeki chupetuu ra howley and I told you this several times .

Please halwa Anna get well soon ! Kaali peeeli comments cheyyadu anna plz ra

Arey ITEM...! 

Nuv kuda emana peekedi vunte peeki...item gani lekka lafoot thrradlu esudu kaadu

chitiye

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Arey ITEM...! 

Nuv kuda emana peekedi vunte peeki...item gani lekka lafoot thrradlu esudu kaadu

chitiye

Bro post the screenshots man, we need that masala this Sunday afternoon

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro post the screenshots man, we need that masala this Sunday afternoon

Releasing soon bro...

ek do logon ko dhamki sahi sahi mila...

waiting a response from them...malla kali peeli mind games adithe, iga padalsinde screenshots...

On 12/2/2017 at 1:40 AM, Android_Halwa said:

Most of you all know that there is a WhatsApp group for this DB. 

It’s privacy at risk. It’s not worth to be in that group and reveal your contact number. 

I have been particularly targeted by a group by sending dire threats and warnings on my personal mobile phone. It barely affects me but silly idiots don’t understand the what virtual world means ...frustrated idiots. 

Definetely not the yellow batch, they are decent enough to understand its a virtual world but a group thinks they can attack me personally using law as their tool. I’m ahead of them in this issue 

lol.. nenu eppudo jump aaaa group nunchi.... I already posted...dont join ani... all kaaaamaaaas

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

malla kali peeli mind games adithe, iga padalsinde screenshots...

dexxmma weekend antha suchi leaks kosam wait sesinattu emanna screnshots estaremo ani wait sesa...weekend ayipoindi kaani screenshots levu story endo teledu