AFDB whatsapp group

Android_Halwa

Most of you all know that there is a WhatsApp group for this DB. 

It’s privacy at risk. It’s not worth to be in that group and reveal your contact number. 

I have been particularly targeted by a group by sending dire threats and warnings on my personal mobile phone. It barely affects me but silly idiots don’t understand the what virtual world means ...frustrated idiots. 

Definetely not the yellow batch, they are decent enough to understand its a virtual world but a group thinks they can attack me personally using law as their tool. I’m ahead of them in this issue 

dude, people in this db are children. they argue like children, react like children. even so called 'seniors' in this db behave like that. you did a mistake by joining such groups. Nobody will call them out publicly, because they don't care. 

If the harassment continues definitely take it up with the authorities. Nobody has the right to harass people in real life.

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

It’s privacy at risk. It’s not worth to be in that group and reveal your contact number. 

I have been particularly targeted by a group by sending dire threats and warnings on my personal mobile phone. It barely affects me but silly idiots don’t understand the what virtual world means ...frustrated idiots. 

Definetely not the yellow batch, they are decent enough to understand its a virtual world but a group thinks they can attack me personally using law as their tool. I’m ahead of them in this issue 

Ne kathalu aapakupothe direct ga online lo pettalsivuntadi

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

dude, people in this db are children. they argue like children, react like children. even so called 'seniors' in this db behave like that. you did a mistake by joining such groups. Nobody will call them out publicly, because they don't care. 

If the harassment continues definitely take it up with the authorities. Nobody has the right to harass people in real life.

Same applies to that scumbag too. He cannot do anything.. that’s y he is ranting here

Just now, ROMM said:

Same applies to that scumbag too. He cannot do anything.. that’s y he is ranting here

dude, you are talking about his private life here, and claim that he is the scumbag. what do you call, what you do?

Just now, uttermost said:

The admin of this db is not fit for running a forum.

If running a decent db is not worth his time, why not close this db down?

Kothhaga....kothhaga... emanna unte cheppu..

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ROFL......amav15.gif?1368598266

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude, you are talking about his private life here, and claim that he is the scumbag. what do you call, what you do?

Vaadu chesindi vaadi meeda upoyagisthe ilane untadi neeku whole story telidu

vaadu troubleshooting mode lo unadu

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

endi ee DB ki watsapp group kuda unda..?? malli aa group lo nuvu kuda unnava Image result for brahmanandam surprise gif

edi aa threats pampiche gang evaro valla numbers evo reveal seyachu ga DB janalki

13 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Here I see a child who is 45+ CITI_c$y

Just now, boeing747 said:

endi ee DB ki watsapp group kuda unda..?? malli aa group lo nuvu kuda unnava Image result for brahmanandam surprise gif

edi aa threats pampiche gang evaro valla numbers evo reveal seyachu ga DB janalki

Koduku lothugA irukundu so ipudu edupu shuru chesindu