AFDB whatsapp group

Android_Halwa

Okadu vachi ‘naku pack aitundi anta, pishab padtundi’ ani annadu

arey ITEM....sadukune rojula sakkaga sadukunte ie kastalu ochetivi kadu 

evadra bhayapadedi ? Evo 3-4 text messages kodithe bayapadtara ? 

Baddal basinghalaitayi

1 hour ago, ROMM said:

Simple bro.. ah hate chesi pundakor eshalu vese Bapathi lo ee halwa gadu first. Ippudu karma anubavistunadu

Come up with story..! Or atleast with a new ID..

sastunnam ne attention seeking yeshaltho

11 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Most of you all know that there is a WhatsApp group for this DB. 

It’s privacy at risk. It’s not worth to be in that group and reveal your contact number. 

I have been particularly targeted by a group by sending dire threats and warnings on my personal mobile phone. It barely affects me but silly idiots don’t understand the what virtual world means ...frustrated idiots. 

Definetely not the yellow batch, they are decent enough to understand its a virtual world but a group thinks they can attack me personally using law as their tool. I’m ahead of them in this issue 

threats vache antha pedda celebrity va nuvvu! damn

13 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Most of you all know that there is a WhatsApp group for this DB. 

It’s privacy at risk. It’s not worth to be in that group and reveal your contact number. 

I have been particularly targeted by a group by sending dire threats and warnings on my personal mobile phone. It barely affects me but silly idiots don’t understand the what virtual world means ...frustrated idiots. 

Definetely not the yellow batch, they are decent enough to understand its a virtual world but a group thinks they can attack me personally using law as their tool. I’m ahead of them in this issue 

Arey halwa attension seeking thread vesavvu kada ra.

Arey ann plz ra vendetta ni pm cheyaduu .Aunty ki nuvvu antte istam ledanta chepamandi