Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

4 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Already chala petta..inka chalu e year ki..next year profits teesi malli pedatha..i don't want to sell now..

even crypto market cap becomes zero I am not going to take out a penny out of it just leave it as it is anthe we never know 2014 - 2016 BTC dropped 88 percent over night now look at it

Just now, Puliraja said:

310 ki konna bro... unchala or ammeyala ?

vunchuko man dont call it a day trade day trade ante they buy and sell immediately they dont hold for long time 1000$ loss raganae tisestaru or 1000 plus ragane tisestaru they dont care about losses also 

1 minute ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

vunchuko man dont call it a day trade day trade ante they buy and sell immediately they dont hold for long time 1000$ loss raganae tisestaru or 1000 plus ragane tisestaru they dont care about losses also 

yeah ade cheshna oka month bagane unde.... got greedy and put more money and started waiting.. stop loss petta 180 ki litecoin and it got executed 

17 minutes ago, Puliraja said:

310 ki konna bro... unchala or ammeyala ?

First let me throw some random questions man

Have you ever done trading before? What fundamentals are you familiar with?

Do you know how market functions? Did you do your research prior buying LTC? Do you know what LTC is all about?

And coming to financial stats, how much profit are you expecting and how much time you want to invest?

And How much you can afford to lose anedi cheppandi man