Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

check out these 

1. DROXNE -> Game building platform. The gaming industry is huge and all other game related coins seem to be around $50m+ in market cap. DROXNE is $5m. It has gone from 700k - 5m in week which shows the potential this coin has i believe. I'm confident this coin could achieve a market cap of around 50m. 

2. UPFIRING - the data age is around the corner and anything around data management will surge in price. Its expected people will have 2 zetabytes of data per person - this is 2000 terbytes or 20,000 gigabytes worth of data. This coin currently has a market cap of $30million whereas other coins like Siacoin are $2billion and dropbox is $10-15billion. Huge potential.

3. Obsidian -> huge huge potential in this coin only around $30million. Competitor and more advanced version of STRATIS which has a value of $2billion. 

4. Linda - privacy coin such as verge. Low value with high supply and big potential. Very active on social media. Huge potential. 

5. Zoin - another privacy coin however wheras Linda is similar to verge, Zoin is similar to Zcoin. Big potential.

6. Adshares - machine learning advertising. This is a huge project with huge potential. Machine learning is the future and this will reduce the cost of advertisement and increase its effectiveness. Currently market cap is only about $10m. huge potential. 

7. Neblio. Competitor to ethereum and Neo. Has had big increases recently and will continue to do so

Just now, Raithu_bidda_ said:

check out these 

1. DROXNE -> Game building platform. The gaming industry is huge and all other game related coins seem to be around $50m+ in market cap. DROXNE is $5m. It has gone from 700k - 5m in week which shows the potential this coin has i believe. I'm confident this coin could achieve a market cap of around 50m. 

2. UPFIRING - the data age is around the corner and anything around data management will surge in price. Its expected people will have 2 zetabytes of data per person - this is 2000 terbytes or 20,000 gigabytes worth of data. This coin currently has a market cap of $30million whereas other coins like Siacoin are $2billion and dropbox is $10-15billion. Huge potential.

3. Obsidian -> huge huge potential in this coin only around $30million. Competitor and more advanced version of STRATIS which has a value of $2billion. 

4. Linda - privacy coin such as verge. Low value with high supply and big potential. Very active on social media. Huge potential. 

5. Zoin - another privacy coin however wheras Linda is similar to verge, Zoin is similar to Zcoin. Big potential.

6. Adshares - machine learning advertising. This is a huge project with huge potential. Machine learning is the future and this will reduce the cost of advertisement and increase its effectiveness. Currently market cap is only about $10m. huge potential. 

7. Neblio. Competitor to ethereum and Neo. Has had big increases recently and will continue to do so

Linda aithe shitt Coin ani few ffl ofinion

Just now, Raithu_bidda_ said:

check out these 

Ivi maathram chaala under valued..Also HMQ ani naa feeling

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

HITBTC but already 6 and 1/2 times spiked in 10 days so aalochinchu kaaka

No no. I am not buying it. Still a kind of newbee for coins. I have accounts in binance & kucoin. Aa renditlo idhi ledhu. Andukey adiga.

so far i have invested in btc, eth, xlm & xrp anthey

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

No no. I am not buying it. Still a kind of newbee for coins. I have accounts in binance & kucoin. Aa renditlo idhi ledhu. Andukey adiga.

so far i have invested in btc, eth, xlm & xrp anthey

ee Stellar ayithe padtune undhi.. 

21 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Linda aithe shitt Coin ani few ffl ofinion

22 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Ivi maathram chaala under valued..Also HMQ ani naa feeling

Ivi ekkada konali which site