Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

Guys check this ICO (LalaWorld) it's about to complete..this is related to migrant families..Unique concept, but DYOR before investing. Team is good and Ari Paul is the adivsor..

referral link

https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/tZvp863ytTDc5EH

LALA World (“LALA”) is all about migrants and their unbanked families. Its an ECOSYSTEM enabled by the LALA Wallet as a PLATFORM, a single sign on platform revolving around their issues and problems. Employment issues, digital ID’s, communities build up, government and NGO partnerships, health issues, and of course, a new financial ecosystem for the huge underbanked population by capitalizing the Blockchain revolution to bridge the gap between cash, digital and the crypto world.

I'm on this forum 12-14 hours a day and read and research almost every single thing posted. I've come across amazing detailed posts about coins that got me on board, so I'm attempting to do the same here.

I've come across what I feel is the best hidden gem out there. Being from the East and no marketing, it's barely known by anyone.

HPB - High Performance Blockchain

Buzzwordy name? Yes. Why? It comes from the Chinese words Xin Lian. Xin meaning heart or core, and Lian means to link or connect.

It is compared to EOS, as EOS is a high powered blockchain using parallel processing, but the major difference is they will be using accelerating hardware chips as well.

What Do They Do?

This is truly one of the most innovative projects in crypto world. They are going to be the world's first company to combine software with accelerated hardware to significantly improve ease of use and speed of data transfer and access. They will be able to do 1,000,000+ transactions per second. The software will be open source.

Who Is Their Market?

Their market is the massive companies and industry that uses large amounts of data. Their white paper mentions Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent. In case you don't know, these are absolutely massive Chinese companies. Baidu is their Google. It's the fourth most visited site in the world after Google, Youtube and Facebook.

Other target markets include the IOT, financial industry (see UnionPay in partnerships), medical industry, governments and supply chains. Absolutely huge, multibillion dollar industries with enormous amounts of data being transferred every second all over the country and world. The goal is to make it easier to use and speed up the data transfer and transactions.

The Team

The founder is Wang Xiao Ming. He's been an early blockchain innovator in China for years and has written three books on blockchain technology and spoken at multiple crypto/blockchain events. He's been connected with NEO since day one. The rest of the team has been assembled from Huawei, Intel and other major Chinese companies.

Advisors include the executive president of UnionPay(more on them later), a noble prize winning physicist, and the president of the very successful Dongfang Fuhua Fund.

Investors include NEO (this alone should get you interested), TimeStamp Capital (Major Chinese investment), Lei Zhen (founder of OKcoin), and more.

Partnerships

This is the exciting part. First, they are partnered and work closely with NEO. The last coin I found out that was partnered with and working with NEO was Loopring. I bought Loopring at $0.035. Loopring hit $2.60 yesterday, that's a 74x increase in price (full disclosure I sold my Loopring at 30 cents). It will be the first blockchain in the industry to support NeoVM (NEO Virtual Machine).

Second major partnership is UnionPay. Most of us in North America aren't familiar with the name but they are massive. They do 80% of all Chinese transaction data, which equals out to a turnover of $12.5 TRILLION(!) per year. To help visualize that, they are bigger than Visa and Mastercard combined. Imagine hearing a coin is working with those two companies directly. This is one of the biggest partnerships ever in cryptocurrency.

They also have more high value partnerships that have no been announced yet. After partnering with UnionPay, they will have no issues making further partnerships, that's how big UnionPay is.